Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 9, 2015

Spotted at Ulta: Zoya Polishes for $0.97 and Deborah Lippmann Polishes for $1.50

I think it's safe to say that the Ulta clearance price of $5.99 for full-size Deborah Lippmann polishes is fantatic, right? But what if I told you that the price may be even lower in the system?

image credit: @fadburger for Nouveau Cheap
Deborah Lippmann Polishes on clearance at Ulta 
(regularly $20 each; Ulta clearance price: $1.50 each)

Many thanks to longtime reader @fadburger on Instagram for this tip. She was at her local Ulta last week and when she took these Deborah Lippmann polishes to the register, they rang up at $1.50 each instead of the clearance price of $5.99 each! Talk about a nice surprise, right?

But that's not all...

Reader @swatchalittle on Instagram spotted these Zoya polishes for $0.97 each at her Ulta last week! I've also heard from several readers who were very happily surprised when they took various Zoya shades to the register (prepared to pay full price) only to find them marked down to $4.79 or $0.97 in the system. The bottles didn't have clearance stickers on them, so you might not know until they're scanned!

Reader @bbjb828 on Instagram purchased these Dermalect polishes for $0.97 each even though the clearance tags say $2.99. She said they rang up at $0.97 each at the register!

If you're a polish lover, I think it's definitely worth a trip to your local Ulta to see if you can find any clearance tags on polishes (these polishes have been spotted both in the regular, permanent displays and in the clearance section--the location seems to vary by store). The prices MAY be even lower in the system than what is printed on the tags!

Thanks so much, @fadburger, @swatchalittle and @bbjb828, for the great tips and pics!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've been trying to decide whether I want to take a drive down to Ulta all week and I think this might have just made up my mind! I've been wanting to try some Deborah Lippmann products and that is the kind of deal I've been holding out for. Hopefully they'll have some for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe that those nail polished went on sale that much! Good find! Ulta truly is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when that happens! Makes you want to run back and grab every polish so they can scan it and see how many you can get that cheap. Thanks for the great info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey G do you know if Ilya will be doing the 20% off friends and family sale in January again this year? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lines at Ulta near by always has such long lines that it is PITA to have things scanned. I wish they had a scanner on the sales floor. That being said, I am going for it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish my Ulta carried Deborah Lippmann. I did get 4 Zoyas and 5 China Glaze holiday polishes for half price. Not a bad deal since my Sally's always sells out before they go on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a DL polish in the shade Rolling in the Deep (dark navy color with very very subtle shimmer) for 1.50. I'm tempted to go back and find more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found one DL and my ulta doesn't carry them normally, it was $1.25 :) I was told it must have been a return. Anyway, the cashier was so shocked and told me the cheapest one she found ( DL polish) was at TJ maxx for $7. Feeling a complied ;)
    Btw, got one zoya in color Tilda for 1.97. Other ones I found in clearance were 4.95 each even though it's the same kind of matte bottles as the ones your subscRibera got for a lot cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bought several dl all were 1.25 and 1.5 but I got orly glitz for .01 - yes it rang up at a penny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can I zoya at an affordable price for zoya now????

    ReplyDelete
  11. My experience was the opposite. I took a $4.99 clearance Zoya to the register and it rang full price and they wouldn't honor the tag. Now, none of the Ultas in my area (4) have Zoya on clearance, even ones that used to have a red tag. WTH?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig