Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 1, 2014

Last Minute HOT Deal at HauteLook

My poor in-box is overloaded right now and if that's the case for you too, then here's a quick heads-up about a deal that you might have missed, which is ending soon (in about 6-1/2 hours as of the time of this post):


TODAY ONLY (ends 11:59PM PST 12/1) all orders ship free on the HauteLook site, no minimum order required. This is an excellent deal if you only want one or two items and can't get close to the regular free shipping threshold of $100.

And it JUST so happens that there are some fantastic beauty deals on HauteLook right now, including products from Mally Beauty, Clarisonic, Smashbox, ButterLONDON, Crown Brush, L'Artisan and more. Check 'em all out here

PS:

I just noticed that the Crown Brush sale includes their UD Naked Palette dupes! I've been wondering about these since I first heard about them (from several of you) and I think I might finally bite the bullet. I can't find any reviews of these online...perhaps I should "take one for the team" and review one myself! Thoughts?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooh ooh, please review one of them! I love finding dupes but even $18 is a significant dent in my budget - I want to know it will be worth it. Plus, this way it's a "business expense", right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol done! I just ordered their Naked 3 dupe and will compare to the original (which I already own) when it gets here! :)

      Delete
  2. They normally charge 54 dollars?! Might as well buy the UD!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig