Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 3, 2014

Contents of the Freeman Fall 2014 Mystery Bag ($30 + Free Shipping)

If you haven't ordered the Freeman Fall 2014 Mystery Bag since my original post, this might just push you over the edge! I wouldn't wait too long to make up your mind though, because this has been available for a few days now and it might sell out soon.

Many thanks to reader @msamy16 on Instagram for sharing the contents of the Mystery Bag she just received today. I obviously cannot guarantee that everyone's bag is going to be the same as @msamy16's, but I believe that last year just about everyone received the same products. Take a look at what @msamy16 got in her bag:

image credit: @msamy16 for Nouveau Cheap
Contents of Freeman Fall 2014 Mystery Bag
($30 + Free Shipping on the Freeman website HERE)

Keep reading for an itemized list of the contents, including combined retail value...

(Feel free to verify all of these prices on the Freeman site here.)

Full-Size Products

  • Vita-K Professionals Deep Facial Lines - $14.99


  • Eclos Plant Stem Cells Super Concentrate Night Booster Fluid  - $20 (I believe this product was discontinued and I can't find the MRP for it online, although it does go for about $20 on Amazon so I'm using that price here)

  • c. Booth Milk Bath & Shower Cleanser - $6.99

  • Pssst! Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy or Curly Hair - $6.99

  • Bare Foot Spa Professional Moisturizing Massage Cream - $5.99 (NEW PRODUCT)

  • Feeling Beautiful Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask - $3.99

  • Feeling Beautiful Chocolate & Strawberry Facial Clay Mask - $3.99

  • Barefoot Repair Overnight Foot Cream - $6.99


Sample Packets


  • Single-Use Sample Packets (15) - $1.99 x 15 = $29.85


TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF MYSTERY BOX: $115.77


So just like last year's box, Freeman actually underestimated the retail value (their website says the retail value will be "up to $100"). What a great deal for $30 + free shipping, right?? If you haven't ordered this yet, it's still in stock as of the time of this post and I would not hesitate to grab it before it sells out.

Thanks so very much, @msamy16, for sharing the contents of your bag with us. I so appreciate that!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. So glad I ordered one! I love their masks and lotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, now I want one even more than I already did. Now to magic $30 into my empty wallet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Freeman Beauty's website, it says you get a Eclos beauty bonus and a mystery treat for feet. Maybe that's why the value is over $100?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea this bag existed! !!! Thank you for this post.... I obviously missed the first one....lol. just ordered mine! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi G, I got mine yesterday and everything is the same with the exception that I'm missing 8 sachets as compared to the pic above. I did use the code WELCOME for the free travel size dry hair shampoo but that definitely should've not cut into the mystery bag items. I emailed them to see if it was a mistake or just the way things are with the mystery bag so I can inform my readers in case they were expecting to get the same things things as shown above plus the travel sized dry hair shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me. I got mine in one day because I'm in Socal. I got a foot deodorant and the lid was missing and it sprayed all over the box. I also got some hair volumizer powder and the bottle feels empty. I only used the code for the free clay mask. I called them and told them about the crappy packing( everything thrown in a box, no bubble wrap, nothing) and they blamed it on UPS and the volume of orders. They are mailing me a 5.00 off retail coupon to use in store.

      Delete
  6. I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with shipping I ordered Oct 2 and my shipping label was printed on the 6th but no other updates in tracking on ups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine says the exact same thing

      Delete
    2. Mine said the same too...however just logged again and finally see mine will arrive the 13th...I can't wait that long. (I can but don't want to!)

      Delete
  7. Hey G, it's me again! I got clarification from Freeman about the difference (8 missing sachets) in the Mystery Bags. It's all good but I thought you should know.

    "Dear K,

    Thank you for contacting Freeman Beauty.

    Our apologies for any misunderstanding with the offer, as please know that is the "mystery" with this promotion, and as our email blast states towards the bottom of the special:

    "Some bags include a mystery treat for feet...will your bag be one of them?"

    Thank you for your inquiry and for your patronage, and again our apologies for any misunderstanding with the promotion.

    Best Regards,
    Freeman Beauty"

    I also posted this (and my entire babbling about this) on my blog so whoever stumbles on it won't get confused and/or disappointed that theirs didn't come with the extra sachets. They are actually some extras that some people will be getting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got mine today. I got the Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot instead of the Purifying Clay Mask Acai. I also only got the 6 trial packs. Only one was for feet the Barefoot cracked heels. I love their foot scrubs. I may use the face scrub on my feet. It was definitely worth the money. Anything I don't use will make good Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my bag today. Received the Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot instead of the Purifying Clay Mask Acai as well. I only got 6 trial packs plus the one I ordered to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally got mine today (two weeks after I ordered). I did receive the bonus foot stuff, which is good since it turns out I can't use 95% of the box (most contain lavender, which I am allergic to, and rosemary, which my skin doesn't like). I got the apricot scrub instead of the strawberry mask. For me, it was a waste of $30, but I am sure my mom and sister are going to love it when I pass it on

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig