Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Lipstick League – week of 3.17.14


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What is your all-time favorite drugstore lipstick? 

G's answer: Oh my goodness, this is an impossible question for me! If I had to choose though, it would probably be the two that I seem to reach for the very most when I just don't want to think about what color to wear on my lips. Those would be Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in #104 (which is 50% off at Walgreens this week!) and NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar.

Links of the Week

Clumps of Mascara - is all over this fantastic concealer from IMAN Cosmetics. It goes from a powder to a creme. It’s magic!

EauMG - shares a list of perfume names that make her feel sad. But, hopefully this post will leave you feeling glad.

Gouldylox Reviews - Too Faced has released their new summer collection and the shadow palette is a vision in bronze and electric pink. It may contain the hottest pink shadow I've ever seen! Is it for you?

 Lipglossiping - shares some luminizing foundation tips for boosting skin radiance. Perfect for anyone with a dehydrated skin type!

My Beauty Bunny - Want fuller, plumper, kissable lips? City Cosmetics' City Lips Lip Plumper delivers! And we've got the before and after pictures to prove it.

Nouveau Cheap - swatches what might possibly be the most beautiful drugstore blushes she’s ever seen.

Pink Sith - imagines that a Samurai Princess would fall in love with Tatcha’s Indigo Soothing Silk Body Care Line while still being incredibly badass on the battlefield!

Prime Beauty - found and beautiful and easy way to bring Radiant Orchid, Pantone Color of the Year into her wardrobe with butterLONDON's Molly Coddled!

Phyrra - shares the Best Cruelty Free Illuminizers. Get your glow on!
 we heart this - introduces you to a one-ingredient product under $20 that banishes acne and fights wrinkles. Say what now?

Beauty Junkies Unite - You don't have to be a vintage Urban Decay lover to appreciate this lipstick color that's a blast from the past---and available for a limited time. Try not to fall in love with Gash Revolution Lipstick!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Maybelline 24hr lipcolor or Rimmel color rush balm stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Coral-ine (909D)... Kinda sucks because I can never find it in store and always have to order from drugstore.com or amazon.com, ect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here and Barely There, and NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

    ReplyDelete
  5. My go-to has been Wet n Wild's Semi Matte in Bare it All #902C, but I just picked up Rimmel's #104 last week in my Walgreens Rimmel score and need to try it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Maybelline Color Sensational lippies. My Mahogany is my all time fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whipped Caviar looks like something I'd love. I have a hard time picking one favorite, but probably my all-time favorite is Revlon's matte In the Red, since I love a brick-red matte. Another favorite is Revlon's ColorBurst Soft Rose. A newer find is NYX's Butter Lip Balm in Brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Revlon super lustrous lipsticks. Mink and berry haute are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rimmel Kate 107. It's been my go-to vampy red plum this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks are my all time favourite: favourite shades "Born With It" and The Buffs collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybelline's Sugared Bronze is probably my all time fave.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig