Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spotted at Costco: Bobbi Brown Lipstick Trios and Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour

I've got some excellent Costco sightings for you to, courtesy of reader Mica! Mica spotted some Chanel and Bobbi Brown goodies at her local Costco and was nice enough to share some pics with us.

NOTE: Inventory varies from store to store, so I would strongly suggest calling your Costco to see if they have these products first, just to save yourself a trip!

 image credit: Mica for Nouveau Cheap
Bobbi Brown Lip Color Trio (includes: Soft Rose, Pale Mauve, Salmon)
(Costco price: $19.99 - QVC price: $62)

 image credit: Mica for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Mica for Nouveau Cheap

In case you missed that above, THIS EXACT TRIO RETAILS FOR $62 AT QVC (these are full-size tubes of lipstick, by the way). As you might already know, Bobbi Brown lipsticks retail for $25 each regularly, so you're getting three for literally less than the price of one.

I have never met a Bobbi Brown lipstick shade that DIDN'T work for me (she's a genius that way) so if you see this at your Costco, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to grab it. I own about 10 Bobbi Brown lipsticks and have purchased countless other shades over the years--the only reason I don't own more is because of the price. So yeah, I would probably grab two or even three of these sets if I spotted them at my Costco!

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Lacquer
(Costco price: $19.99 - retail price: $27)

  image credit: Mica for Nouveau Cheap
There are various shades in this display

  image credit: Mica for Nouveau Cheap

As you might know, Chanel nail polishes retail for $27, so this is a nice cost-savings that you don't see every day! It looks like there are at least four different shades available in this display, but that could of course vary from Costco to Costco.

Have you spotted any other killer high-end beauty deals at your Costco lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks so much, Mica, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Am I seeing right?! Is that TWO Chanel polishes per pack??
    Cause if the colors are right... I'd sure buy that! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I THINK it's just one, plus the box, but I could be wrong...

      Delete
  2. I cannot confirm but it looks like the polish and it's box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, because it would just be weird if they sold one WITH a box and one without! :)

      Delete
  3. Oohh, I've never tried a Bobbi Brown lipstick and always wanted to! Thanks for the update, G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to try and hunt these down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today at Costco I saw YSL Touche Eclat colors 1 & 2. They also had YSL lip gloss balm in about four shades. I think the were around 26 or 27 dollars. But I can't remember exactly. They also had Lancome Aquatique eyeshadow base for around 12.99.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at Costco today and they had YSL Touche Eclat in shades 1 & 2 and YSL lip gloss stain in about 4 color choices for around 26 -27 dollars. They also had Lancome Aquatique eyeshadow base in nude for around 12.99.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get a little bummed seeing these posts because items like these never make it to Puerto Rican Costcos. :/ Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could someone let us know what shades of Chanel polish these were? One of them on the picture looks like it COULD be Rouge Noir and that would be really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up! I am going to check my Costco today! Unfortunately, I have never seen any of the higher end beauty products you post about at my Costco, but I really hope they have these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. would someone be able to tell me the item number, when i call my costco they're asking for it and apparently can't check without it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humph! Couldn't some of you spot some fabulous makeup at Sam's Club for once? I don't have a Costco anywhere near me but do have a membership to Sam's Club. I want luxury products for bargain prices toooooooo! *whine*

    ReplyDelete
  12. The other day I picked Essie Bikini So Teeny and Mint Candy Apple in a pack for $12. Right next to it was three different OPI two packs. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to a Costco in Orange County and they only had the Chanel colors. The colors they had were Vertigo, Frenzy, Jade Rose, Accessoire, and Rose Confedentiel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw a set of Clinique Long Lasting Lipsticks at Costco for $29.99. I should have taken a picture and shared.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw the lipsticks at a Seattle Costco for $39.99. I think the initial $19.99 is an error because I doubt the prices across Costco's would differ so dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to my Costco today and spotted two-packs of OPI polishes for $12, including some colors from the Collection de Espana (not spelled right) including Ate Berries in the Canaries and Give Me Moor! along with others- I also spotted Suzi Loves Cowboys, which I believe is from the Texas collection released a few years back. Wish I wasn't on a no-buy for Lent... wahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a no-buy for Lent last year. Hardest sacrifice ever! I missed all the cute spring collections.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig