Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 21, 2014

(UPDATED) New NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Bronzed Pink

When I was on the Target website last night, I spotted something interesting that I wanted to share with you:

image source: Target website
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Bronzed Pink
(retail: $4.99, 0.32 oz)

UPDATED: The Color Wheel above, called Bronzed Pink, is a new-for-2014 permanent shade. I could only find two reviews of it online here and here (both written in February of this year) so this appears to be new-for-2014 and you can see that it's listed on the NYC website here, which means it's definitely permanent. 

Thanks to reader Sarah R. for confirming that this is NOT the same Color Wheel that is in the NYC Limited Edition City Bloom Collection. The Color Wheel in the City Bloom Collection is called Spring Petals and it is limited edition. Sarah said that Spring Petals has more of a peach/coral color to it, and reader Lane confirmed that Bronzed Pink (pictured above) is more of a bronze color in person. 

Are you a fan of the NYC Color Wheels? Are you looking forward to trying this new shade and/or the new limited edition shade? Thanks again, Sarah R. and Lane, for the great info and helping us figure this one out!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. hey there i thought they were the same but the one in the display seems to have more pink , a lighter shade and a rosy shade bc i've seen the bronzed pink in person and it has more bronze shades in it like the picture above. idk let's figure this out LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, really?? Argh!! I'm so confused! Lol! Hopefully someone will spot the City Bloom display and look at the shade name so we can finally put this to rest once and for all! :)

      Thank you for the info!

      Delete
  2. The color wheel in the NYC Limited Edition City Bloom Collection is called "001 Spring Petals." I picked it up last night and I'm pretty sure it said limited edition on the plastic packaging. It has more of a peach/coral coloring to it. The "bronzed pink" that you are talking about is also new, but a permanent addition to the NYC collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THANK YOU!!!! I will update both posts right away! :)

      Delete
  3. You're welcome!! I e-mailed you two pictures of it. I also picked up two of the glossy lip balms which say limited edition on the side. One is Raspberry Sorbet and the other is Delicious Macaroon. I can't say no to anything that has the word macaroon in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to give this a try when I see it in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks so much for linking to my post! I checked my blog and noticed that particular post had a ton a views and thought, hmm that's completely odd and random. Then I saw the referral source. You've got yourself an amazing site here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look to be matte colors....are they? I don't like sparkles or shimmer inn my bronzer or blush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one with all the matte browns/beiges (I forgot the name) --but it's a great, cheap, contour powder! I also dared to use the individual colors to create an eyeshadow look and was impressed with the decent pigmentation. Talk about an all-in-one product! Unfortunately I haven't been able to pick another one up because I haven't seen the mosaics around lately :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig