Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 3, 2014

To those of you who follow me via Bloglovin'....


If you're reading this through Bloglovin' right now, I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I received a message from Bloglovin' yesterday congratulating me on reaching 8,000 followers (wow!), so I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank you if you follow my blog via their site.

I always love to check in and see which of my posts you choose to "like" on my Bloglovin' page, and I want you to know how appreciative I am that you take the time to click the like button if you find my content helpful or interesting. I am so grateful for your support!

Love,
G. xo
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Dude, I love your blog. It has quickly become one of my most favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You are in my Bloglovin faves folder, and a must read! This blog must be a lot of work, but really helps make sense of all the drugstore choices. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only blog i visit every single day..love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome honor! I definitely hit the like button... CAUSE I LOVE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have that many followers because you are just that awesome. You're honest, and you spell it out for us. I don't know how you have the physical exertion to do it, but you help all us out here in makeup land find that special perfect product ... that DOESN'T cost and arm and a leg. I have liked many of your bloglovin posts! What's not to like! ;) It's made my shopping so much easier .... I can go straight to a particular item, I don't have to stand there humming and hawing ... while the overhead camera contemplates the chances of me stealing lol :P And I find reading your blog a nice fun part of my day ... away from the regular daily stressors <3 Just a big huge thank you to YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig