Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spotted: Wet n Wild Valentine's Day 2014 displays

I've been receiving lots of tips this week about these new Valentine's Day displays from Wet n Wild, so it looks like they're starting to pop up in various retailers (thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know about them!).

There are two displays from Wet n Wild for Valentine's Day--here's the first one. Thanks so much to Amanda of Pretty Girl Science for this pic--she spotted this display at her local Wegmans this week:

image credit :Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Valentine's Day 2014 Shut Up & Kiss Me display 

It appears that these are all repromoted products from the permanent line, but this display does include three of the new-for-2014 glitter eyeshadow singles (which I'll be reviewing soon). You can see the pink "new" tags in Amanda's photo.

Next up, Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails spotted this display at Walgreens this week:

image credit : Brie for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Valentine's Day 2014 Be Mine display 

Again, I don't see anything new here--these all appear to be repromotes from the permanent line.

So yeah, not terribly exciting, but if your local drugstore hasn't put the new glitter eyeshadow singles in the permanent display yet, and you've been wanting them, you might get lucky and find that display in your area soon.

Thanks so much, Amanda and Brie, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw the second display at Walgreens but realized there wasn't anything new. Now that first display with the new shadows is what I need to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a K-Mart in your area, check there! I saw it at my K-Mart the other day (when I was looking for the new Rimmel products), and it had the Brulee single in the display! I have been wanting that one for a while, but the line was too long for one thing when I was already running late! Good luck finding the display!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting one of those eyeshadow singles for what seems like FOREVER... why oh why can't I find one at my Walgreens/CVS??!! Oh, the trials we must endure in life... =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my area we don't have Wegmans... I never heard of it before. But we so have lots of Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens and a lone Kmart... all that and it's still hard to find the displays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the "Shut Up & Kiss Me" display, does the third from the left nail polish have a "new" sticker on it? It looks pretty, repromote or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's the core collection polish that won the Cosmo kiss of approval forever ago.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig