Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spotted: NEW Dial Frozen Yogurt Body Wash and more...

Not to be confused with the existing Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash, Dial has just released a new Frozen Yogurt Body Wash! Huge thanks to @roguedarkholme on Instagram for this one--she spotted this brand new Dial body wash display this week and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Dial Frozen Yogurt Body Wash and Vitamin Boost Body Wash and Bar Soap

As you can see, there are two new varieties in this display. The first is Frozen Yogurt, which is simply called "FroYo" a little further down the bottle. This one looks like it's a mixed fruit combination (I spy kiwi and strawberry and I think peach as well). The second new formula is called Vitamin Boost, and it's "lotion-infused" (obviously the scent is kiwi).

Have you spotted these new body washes in your area yet? I can't wait to try the FroYo one! Oh, and in case you find these in your area, there's a printable coupon for $1 off any 2 Dial Body Washes here.  

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pic, @roguedarkholme! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Interesting concept. I would like to try the FroYo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniffed these at Kmart yesterday and the FroYo was scented enough for me to smell it through my cold. It was fruity and creamy. Definately a great fragrance!!!I did not buy one as I am looking for the Dove Pistachio scent. If I don't find the Dove, I will probably back track and purchase this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig