Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 6, 2014

Spotted: NEW Burt's Bees Brightening Face Care Collection

Thanks so much to reader Angelina of The Green Menagerie for this one! Angelina spotted the new Burt's Bees Brightening Face Care line at CVS this week and shared some pics. Take a peek:

image credit: Angelina for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Burt's Bees Brightening Face Care Collection
(retail: $9.99 - $19.99 at CVS)

It's interesting that the display boasts a model that was "retouched by nature, not a computer." If there wasn't any photoshop going on in that pic, how refreshing, right?

image credit: Angelina for Nouveau Cheap 
Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser
(retail: $9.99, 6 oz)

 image credit: Angelina for Nouveau Cheap
Brightening Eye Treatment, Brightening Dark Spot Corrector, Brightening Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream
(retail: $19.99 each, 0.5 oz, 1.0 oz, 1.8 oz)

Angelina said that there is also a face tonic in this line, but it's not featured in this display. 

Have you spotted this new skincare collection in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Angelina, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Are there benefits to using a brightening skin care product even if you don't notice visible darkness on yiur skin? I'd like to try the cleanser - but I have more of redness and acne prone skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are great. I like the last photo because the three merchandises were positioned closely together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to find these so I can try the eye brightener.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting. I've never tried any burt's bees beauty products. Does anyone know if they are worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Burt's Bees Radiance line for a while. I'd love to see how it compares to the new Brightening range. For a drugstore natural-ish brand I think they're pretty good for basic items like face wash, hand cream, and lip balms. Their new shampoos aren't that great though, so I'd stick with their face, lip, and body items.

      Delete
  5. target also has a $3 off coupon for one item from this line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a great coupon! My Target doesn't have the line in stock yet. I can't wait to review the cleanser and see how well it takes off makeup.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig