Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spotted: e.l.f. Holiday 2013 displays at Target and Big Lots

For Holiday 2013, e.l.f. is offering gifts sets specific to each retailer, but there seem to be a few overlaps as well. For instance, if you caught my Walgreens Holiday 2013 gift set sightings post, you know that the e.l.f. holiday packaging this year is white and gold, and that there are several of the Geometric Eyeshadow Sets at Walgreens this year. And this year at Target, the e.l.f. holiday packaging is white and gold as well. Thanks to reader Katherine for sharing this pic of the e.l.f. Holiday display at Target:

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2013 end-cap at Target

As you can see, the packaging at Target is white and gold as well, and there are Geometric Eyeshadow Sets too, but there are some Geometric sets that Walgreens does NOT have (as well as some polish sets and other goodies). If you'd like to see some nice close-ups of some of these sets, take a look at reader @allibally's Instagram feed here (you'll have to scroll down a bit--she posted them the other day).

And over at Big Lots, the e.l.f. Holiday 2013 sets are in black and gold packaging. I spotted a brand new end-cap display at a local Big Lots the other day--here are some pics:

e.l.f. holiday sets at Big Lots

I believe this is the same 32-Piece Warm Palette that's been around for a few years. And I think this is the same 32-Piece Cool Palette as well:





Another nail cube! This one is $15 and contains 15 polishes (as opposed to the Walgreens Holiday 2013 nail cube and Disney Villains nail cube, which retail for $10 and contain 12 polishes).

I recognize some of these shades from the e.l.f. Disney Villians nail cube--most notably, I think that the shade Gina Girl, which a lot of you seemed to love, is in the Big Lots nail cube too. So you have another chance at that one if you missed out on the Disney Villains nail cube!








Again, these Beauty Books are different than the ones at Walgreens. What's funny is that, when I first saw the Warm Beauty Book above, I thought "I think I bought that during Holiday 2012...and reviewed it too." But then I searched my blog and NO, definitely not the same as the Holiday 2012 Natural Eye Book.


As luck would have it, reader Dawn (@hunnybee2003 on Instagram) also spotted some e.l.f. Holiday 2013 items at her Big Lots recently, and shared some pics. She got a pic of the inside of the Beauty Book I posted above:

image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

Dawn also spotted some sets that my Big Lots did not have. These Duo Eyeshadow Sets are similar to the ones at Walgreens, but with black packaging instead of white packaging, of course:

image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

And more nail polish sets:

image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

And a brush set (definitely different than the brush sets at Walgreens and Target)...it looks like this one comes with stand similar to the one in this Real Techniques set:

image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted the e.l.f. Holiday 2013 sets at Walgreens, Target and Big Lots yet? Any must-haves here?

Thanks so much, Katherine and Dawn, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw the same ELF display in my East Tennessee Target today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over here! I want the geo e/s sets soooo bad! I hate when they make such nice gift sets cause then I feel bad not gifting them to someone other than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not mistaken, the lipgloss set from biglots pictured above is the same one my husband picked up for me at TJ Maxx yesterday for 2.39 he also got me a nail polish trio set, eyeliner trio set, fuchsia fusion blush, 100 eyeshadow palette and the 83 piece essential Makeup collection, they were all priced less than what they retail at elf, so just sharing this in case you guys want to check out your local TJ Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Christmas ELF sets at Walmart this year too - I wanted to stop and take pics but I was in a huge hurry and couldn't. Haven't been back since but ya'll might want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the lip gloss trio in the white box with the gold glitter! Can't wait to open them up to review them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness that's a lot of elf and while I loveee some of their products I detest their eyeshadows. Barley there pigmentation and a corse powdery formula.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig