Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spotted: NEW Revlon Age Defying CC Cream

Apologies for the quality of this photo, but it's through absolutely no fault of the lovely reader who submitted this pic! Reader Katie actually sent me some pics of other new products she spotted at her local Bed Bath and Beyond (which I'll be sharing with you a moment), and I noticed THIS on the side of one of her photos:

image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Age Defying CC Cream at Bed Bath & Beyond

Again,  I noticed this display to the side of the display that Katie intentionally sent to me, so that's why it's so blurry and out of focus. I sharpened it as much as I could, but I think you get the idea! 

I did a quick Google search and couldn't find a thing about this. So I have no idea if there's SPF, how many shades are in the range, the retail price, etc. But I just wanted to put it out there to let you know it's coming. Also, I don't THINK this is the same product as the Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream that launched in Asia a few months ago, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully I'll be able to share better pics with you down the road but, for now, be on the lookout for this one if you're interested!

Thanks again, Katie, for the (unintentional) sighting!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have yet to try any CC cream out on the market. So far, the only drugstore brand BB cream I like is the one by Rimmel. Looking forward to your review on this (if you plan on getting it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely do plan on getting this one (and reviewing it)! :D

      Delete
  2. I saw these at Bed, Bath, & Beyond today! There were four colors on the display, Fair, Light, Medium, & Medium/Dark and they were $10.49 =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you SO much, Christina!! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know! :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for the referral :) i dont think its the same as the Asian version - it seems to me that the Age defying version is more tinted towards foundation shade as suppose to the Asian version (which is leaning towards color correcting).

    hope that helps abit

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig