Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 7, 2013

50% off EcoTools Alicia Silverstone Collection (and Lip Conditioner is back)!

In case you don't get the EcoTools newsletter (which, by the way, you should totally sign up for if you're an EcoTools fan), I have two things to share with you today. First:


For a limited time (I don't know when this code expires), get 50% off the Alicia Silverstone Collection with code ALICIA50 at checkout. You must have at least $25 worth of Alicia products in your cart in order for the code to work (more on that in a bit...this deals get even better).

I highly recommend the Alicia Silverstone 4-piece Backstage Vanity Set. This set is the only way you can get the stippling brush (EcoTools calls this a "finishing brush"), which is probably my favorite EcoTools brush of my collection. I use it daily to apply face powder, blend out blush, etc. I would seriously be lost without it.

Scenario: Buy the Backstage Vanity Set ($12.99)  and the Brush Set and Bag ($15.99). Total before code: $28.98. Total after code: $14.49.

BUT, the best part is that you get everyday free shipping on orders of $35 or more, and that threshold is calculated BEFORE the 50% off code is applied to your order. In other words, for the scenario above, you only needed $6.02 more to qualify for free shipping (before the code). After you enter the code, your cart will STILL show that you need $6.02 more to get free shipping. Sweet, right?

Which brings me to the second thing I wanted to share with you:


EcoTools has brought back their Pucker Up and Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner, for a limited time only.

This lip balm launched in 2011 I believe, and I always wanted to try it (but never got to). I know it's a slightly larger tube than a standard lip balm (you can see a pic of it for size comparison here). I remember at the time it came out, it was getting rave reviews and you can still see some reviews of it over on iHerb (it's no longer for sale there).

You can buy a 2-pack for $7.99 or a 4-pack for $12.99. I hope this is good news for those of you who loved this product and never thought you'd see it again!

So just to reiterate:

 photo eco.jpg

Buy the two Alicia Silverstone sets above. EcoTools will calculate your free shipping threshold (you qualify when your order is $35 or more) on the amount in your cart BEFORE the 50% off deduction. So in this case, I needed $6.02 more to qualify for free shipping before I entered the code, and STILL needed $6.02 to qualify for free shipping AFTER I entered the code.  I added a lip balm 2-pk to my order (but you could add anything you want) and BAM! I'm only paying $22.47 total for nine brushes, a bag, a cup and two lip balms, with FREE shipping!

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Annnnd bought. You are the best enabler! <3 First the Freeman box, now this! Too bad I missed the Real Techniques deal :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw, I hope you enjoy them!! It's a great deal! :)

      Oh, and did you get the lip balms or did you swap those out for something else?

      Delete
    2. It is such a great deal! :D I got the lip balms too with a loofah sponge. Exfoliation for winter times! And lip conditioner sounds good for the winter too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the heads up!!! I couldn't pass up this deal and placed my order right away :) I subbed for the essential eye set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you suggest the stippling brush would be good for powder foundation like bare minerals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you suggest the stippling brush would be good for powder foundation like bare minerals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you break everything down and make it easy to understand! :) (I wish couponing were as easy to understand)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't need any more brushes but the prices on these after the discount was too good to pass up. oh man i find myself buying stuff whenever i visit your blog even tho I am supposed to be on a makeup ban, but no regrets (mostly)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited to see that Plant a Kiss is back, even if it's only for a limited time. My Jack Russell ate my last tube and I have been wishing and hoping I would see it on the shelves again one day, ever since! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for explaining this so clearly. I'm not good at stacking to get better deals... learning though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a shame they won't take a Canadian billing address and an American shipping address, I totally love their brushes and would have enjoyed those sets! I was also eyeing up the mini essentials set and the smudge brush sharpener combo. Aw well. Thanks for the good deal announcement though! I would love if you'd continue with some other online offers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww G, you're like the cute puppy that lives in my wallet....

    How did you know I was eyeing brushes?

    I picked up both sets, spa socks, a nail file, and nail brush. 20.25

    I just couldn't justify the lip balm, esp since I want the blueberry acai eos, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in Massachusetts. For anyone that lives in New England and knows the store Ocean State Job Lot, (a surplus, markdow store)... I've seen that 4 piece set with the cup in several stores for about $5. I never bought it, but hearing your rave review of the stippling brush, I may have to.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig