Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Urban Decay Glinda Palette on sale for $24

Huge thanks to reader Kim on Facebook for sharing that the Urban Decay Glinda palette is currently on sale for $24 on the Urban Decay website:



Urban Decay Glinda Palette
(Originally $49, now on sale for $24 on the Urban Decay website)

As you can see, the Theodora palette is sold out, but if you've been wanting the Glinda palette, jump on this ASAP since it could sell out too!

For swatches of this palette, check out Phyrra's in-depth review here.

Thanks so much, Kim, for the heads-up about this!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Just wanted to mention that all sale items at the urban decay website are final sale. You can't return this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my review! I love both the Glinda & Theodora palettes. They're pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and I use it all the time! I wish the Theodora one wasn't out of stock, because I'd like to have both. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered this! Not sure that I need it, but Phyrra's review made it look sooooo pretty that I just swooned and placed my order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made my day! I've been lusting over it but didn't want to spend that much money. My birthday is tomorrow and I just ordered as a bday present to myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig