Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Lipstick League – week of 9.16.13


Lipstick League Question of the Week

Fall is here! What makeup items are you adding to your stash to celebrate the season? 

G's answer: In addition to the new Wet n Wild eyeshadow trios and Baby Lips Dr. Rescue balms,  I plan to add some fabulous new Revlon polishes to my stash this fall. What new Revlon polishes, you ask? Just wait...I'll be showing them to you later tonight!

Links of the Week

Chalkboard Nails - This hand placed glitter nail art answers important questions like, "What would a mermaid look like if she was going out clubbing?"

Clumps of Mascara - In honor of Skin Care Awareness Month, I'm giving away a $150 Whole Foods gift card. The lucky winner will be able to load up on skin healthy fruits and veggies!

EauMG - shares her perfume picks for autumn 2013. From hayrides to date night, Victoria has a perfume suggestion for you!

Gouldylox Reviews - Hey Now!  I joined the Stern Universe for one morning and got the chance to ask the beautiful Lisa G how she does it.

Lipglossiping - gets technical and puts Guerlain’s latest foundation to the test, soon discovering that this scientifically-advanced base is the one testing her!

My Beauty Bunny - Blow outs go to the dogs! I had a doggy spa day thanks to the Metro Air Force Commander, a compact dog drying/grooming tool all spoiled pooches must have!

Nouveau Cheap - The Walgreens-exclusive Disney Villains Collections have landed, and one of my favorites is the e.l.f. Maleficent Look Book. Your inner villain won’t be disappointed.

Pink Sith - asks if you are doing serious damage to your hair with your flat iron. She has 5 Helpful Flat Ironing Tips for you to look your best!

Prime Beauty - takes a look at Lancôme's the Absolu Désir Collection for Fall 2013 and it's trés magnifique!

Phyrra - shares her most favorite cruelty free beauty products! From hair to skincare, makeup and more!

we heart this - discovers multiple levels of nude perfection, courtesy of Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylos.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Always new nail polish colors. In fact, just painted my nails with Zoya "Channing" to celebrate the first day of Fall! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added all of Sally Hansen's new Insta Dri line and the jewel tones are perfect for fall! I also picked up the new Wet N' Wild Tough Girl Coloricon trios and the cutest Disney Villains Cruella De Vil makeup bag. I also treated myself to ELF Cruella De Vil and Ursula makeup up sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail polishes, of course! Maybe a new blush or highlighter, too. I also bought one of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte in Matte-r of Fact, which I'm loving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For nail polish, I have a few in mind for the fall. Color Club The Uptown and the Orly Matte Flakies are a couple. For makeup, I just picked up most of the Tough Girl collection from Wet n Wild but I want to pick up the rest of them while they are on sale for $2! I also want to try out the colored mascaras from Rimmel and Wet n Wild that are out this season.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig