Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Limited Edition Colour Riche Nail Art Collection

Have you seen these new  L'Oreal limited edition toppers and base colors yet? If not, there's some serious eye candy in this collection! I have tons of pics thanks to reader @cupcakecore on Twitter, who spotted this display at her local Rite Aid the other day. Check it out!

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Limited Edition Colour Riche Nail Art Collection at Rite Aid
(retail: $5.99 each for the polishes, $8.98 each for the Nail Lingeries)

As you can see, the left side of this display contains the base colors and the middle section contains the toppers, which are actually called The Magic Top Coats (that's what is printed on the caps). The right side of this display contains Nail Lingeries (@cupcakecore confirmed that these are the same designs that are in the recently-released Mix and Matte Collection). 

The six base colors:

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap

The Magic Top Coats (six in all):

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap

No bottle shot, but the shade on the far left above, The Matte Velvet, appears to be a clear matte top coat. Here are the other five Magic Top Coats:

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap
 The True Gold, The True Diamond

According to @cupcakecore, The True Diamond is actually a white shimmer (it looks more silver in the pic) and she said that it has "a little bit of a multi-colored shimmer" to it as well.

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap 
The Sparklicious, The Holographic, The Shift Me

As you can see, The Holographic isn't actually holographic, but contains blue and green iridescent flakies (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall L'Oreal ever doing flakies before?). @cupcakecore said that The Shift Me (baby pink) has a strong blue shift to it.

 image credit: @cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap
The Sparklicious

The Sparklicious contains holographic bar glitter, silver hex glitter and black hex glitter.

Have you spotted this collection in your area yet? I haven't even spotted the Mix and Matte Collection yet and now I've got this one to hunt down. Sheesh!

Thanks so very much, @cupcakecore, for the fantastic pics and details. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Unfortunately, I've had a horrible experience with the matte color Matte-r Of Fact & the Nail Lingerie from the Mix & Matte collection. The nail polish chips immediately (with or without my Essie base coat) & the nail lingerie was hard to apply (compared to my experience with Sally Hansen), bubbled up & started to peel almost immediately. I was so disappointed!! I wonder if I'm the only one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, you're not the only one. The L'Oreal Nail Lingerie stickers are horrible! I bought them last Xmas and put them on and they didn't even last the day, so I returned the others I had bought. I will never buy these again. They do not compare at all to Sally Hansen. SH has the best, IMO, because they are real polish strips vs. the L'Oreal which are basically "stickers" and are too thick to lay correctly on the nail without snagging everything you touch. ;)

      Delete
    2. Well, that's a bummer that they're still around & still horrible! I'm mostly disappointed in the matte polish...it chips immediately with our without a base coat.

      Delete
    3. I am right there with you, the Loreal Matte-r Of Fact polish is terrible it chipped almost immediately for me too! I already returned it.

      Delete
  2. Okay. I own 2 other flakie top coats so tell me why I want this one so bad as well?? :P Addicted2flakies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shift Me looks like my childhood nail polish love Sea Fleur! I like that blue flakie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Could it be the resurection of our beloved Sea Fleur?!? I'm on board with that! :D

      Delete
    2. Just need Sea Violette back and I think I'd be set for nail polish, ok maybe not, but I'd be happy!

      Delete
  4. The gold base color looks exactly like 'because you're worth it'. Which I think is a regular L'Oreal polish. And the more I look at the other base colors, the more I'm thinking they're also part of L'Oreal's regular line of polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The toppers look really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these arrived in Canada earlier, except Shift Me and Holo top coats. Why do brands do this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Shift Me is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'oreal did flakies in their Jet Set Shine line ages ago. I have Crushed Opal and Crushed Amethyst, and there are several others I never found.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man I want the top coats!!!! I have a feeling though that if I shop my stash I will find just about all of these! LOL! Still this display does look like alot of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are soooo pretty. I just picked up Never Lacque-ing from the Mix & Matte collection and I love it. It only chipped yesterday after I really dug into some packaging. And it didn't really need a top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The toppers are $7.99 at Rite Aid, I bought The Sparklicious. It was a brand new display and there was no price tag. I would have never bought it if I knew how much it was! It's one of those glitters that has a very runny clear base, you really have to fish for the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i remember seeing some of these last time i was in finland. i'm glad i can finally snatch them in the us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found them today at my local Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Walgreens here finally got these in, but the toppers ring up $6.99 and aren't included in the buy one get one 50% off sale this week. I'm going back tomorrow and talking to the manager because from what I could tell, there weren't any exclusions from the sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia - They didn't ring up right at my Walgreens tonight, but they gave them to me with the sale price when I said something.

      Delete
  15. I haven't been able to find these anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig