Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 20, 2013

Now through Sunday: Select Lavanila Vanilla Passion Fruit items 50% off

Huge thanks to reader Cheryl for sharing this great deal on the You Tell Me page yesterday!
Cheryl writes:
Lavanila has their Vanilla Passion Fruit scent half off through Sunday. This makes the rollerball $9.50 (normally $19) and the big bottle $29 (normally $58). They also have a one-ounce bottle for $21 (normally $42). 



Great deal, right? Are you a Lavanila fan? I always drool over their fragrances when I'm at Sephora, so I'm seriously considering taking advantage of this one. Oh, and they offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more, in case any of you were planning on buying multiple items.

Thanks so much, Cheryl, for the great tip. It is much appreciated!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Lavanila's Vanilla Grapefruit scent, but have not had any luck finding the Passionfruit blend in stores anywhere to try out.

    I keep seeing their Forever Oils, which are in smallish dark brown cardboard tubes, at TJ Maxx mixed in with the body products and the makeup. They are usually $9.99, which is a great reduction in the regular price, and the oils are very long-lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought so much passionfruit and I am so happy. I can bathe in my current bottle now

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig