Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spotted: Wet n Wild Party On The Roof! Collection

Here's some exciting news for you hardcore Wet n Wild fans out there!

Do you remember the Coloricon Baked Eyeshadow Palettes from Holiday 2011? If not, you can click here for my review and that might jog your memory.

Well if you never found those palettes back in the day, and you still want them, you've got another chance! Reader Daryn spotted the new Party On The Roof! display at her local Walgreens and they're baaaaack:

image credit: Daryn for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Party On The Roof! Collection
(retail: $4.99 per set)

This time around, these baked palettes come with a mascara (the originals came with an eyeliner pencil). Also in this collection are some trios that contain a Megalast polish, Megshield lipstick and clear lipgloss. Both sets retail for $4.99 each.

Did you pick up the Coloricon Baked Palettes the first time around? Are you excited to see them in stores again?

Thanks so much, Daryn, for the great sighting and pic! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I'm in NYC and I never ever manage to run into any of the Limited Edition wet n wild stuff :\ Ahhh maybe this time. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It seems like we always miss out on the LE stuff! Keeping my fingers crossed this time!

      Delete
  2. These look great! Missed them the first time around, getting them this time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Def will pick these up..I missed them alst time. :)
    Happy memroial Day weekend to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now if they would bring back the holiday collection from 2010...because the orange in the golden goddess palette is my absolute favorite shadow and no other brand seems to make it high or low end :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these today at my local Walgreens also spotted a new large fergie display summer collection with a couple of her new eyeshadow pallets with the 5 colors. I took a pic of it, but I don't know how to send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please click the "contact" link at the top of my blog and you can email me your pics! There are instructions with my email address there. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. OK, I think I did it! Not so tech Savvy G~~

      Delete
  6. I like the palletes, especially the one w/ the minty/aqua on top and the violet on the bottom. Been iso a good mint shadow that's affordable. The other w/ the magenta is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wha... why can't they come up with new shades instead? I want to collect new stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. $5 for an eyeshadow palette AND mascara!? Going to visit the Walgreens around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got these palettes the first time around.. They are very nice, especially the pinks! But come on wnw...NEW. Colors please!!
    Also from markwins, if anyone's interested..I spotted in wags, for $4.99 from black radiance, the urban jungle palette + a black mascara! The palette is awesome, ESP for hazel or brown eyes ! It's the same quality as the wnw 8- pan eyeshadow palettes..

    ReplyDelete
  10. If anyone sees these in San Diego, let me know! The closest Walgreens is more than 20 minutes away, so it's hard for me to look for them. They look gorgeous though, so I definitely want to get my hands on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw these last night at a Milpitas Walgreens. There were 2 types available. It's a little frustrating that these are here within days of your post yet the LE Nude Awakening shadows never seemed to have shown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Nude Awakening shadows never showed up at Walgreen locations in the Bay Area. It was only at CVS locations. I found some in Oakland, Campbell, and the one next to Valley Fair.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig