Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 30, 2013

LORAC eyeshadow singles for $6 (regularly $19)!

A huge thanks to reader Jessegretag for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page this morning about the LORAC Cosmetics VIP Sale that's currently underway! Check it out:


Most notable here are the eyeshadow singles for $6 (regularly $19) and the blushes for 50% off. Wow, wow, wow! I adore both their eyeshadows and blushes so, for me, this is one dangerous sale (dangerous for my wallet, that is).

I don't know how long this VIP Sale will last, but I wouldn't hesitate if you want to take advantage of these awesome prices...

Thanks again, Jessegretag, for the heads-up about this!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I've been wanting to try their products but the price tag always scares me away! $6.00 is a little bit more do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just placed my order! I love my Lorac Pro palette so I'm hoping those single eyeshadows are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered 3 eyeshadows. Can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info. I just had to pick up some of their eyeshadows! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried Lorac eyeshadows but always wanted to! For $6 each, I had to try them. Especially with free shipping... Three full sized shadows for $19. Deal. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking around the web to see if anyone else has received used products from the Lorac clearance (vip sale). The items are all "final sale" so I expected them to possibly be near expiration or something like that, but the blush I bought looks to be a display item. I purchased the Baked Matte Satin blush in Plush. The box was open, container is very dusty, and the center clearly worn away. The original finish (pressed diagonal lines) is still visible around the outer edges, so I know for a fact it's been used. I wouldn't mind since it was only $12, but I wish they would have been upfront about it. At CCO you already know what you're getting into, but from the official Lorac website it seems shady to sell used products without telling anyone, even if it is in the clearance sale section.

    I'm wondering if anyone else has received used items, and if so, what were they? Blush isn't that big a deal, but used eyeshadow would be very worrisome.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig