Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Magnetic polishes on clearance

When a nail fad starts to die, sometimes we see those polishes on clearance (remember crackles?) and I wanted to take a minute to let you know that some popular brands of magnetic polishes have been spotted on clearance by readers in the past few weeks.

First up: reader Amber spotted the China Glaze Magentix II polishes at her local Marshalls:

image credit: Amber for Nouveau Cheap
China Glaze Magnetix II 6-Piece Set for $9.99 at Marshalls

The China Glaze Magnetix II Collection can still be found at certain etailers online for about $3.50 a bottle, so this is a great deal at $9.99 for the whole collection. Amber wasn't sure if this came with the magnet, but you could use a magnet you already have (from another magentic polish) or you can still get the China Glaze magnets online for about $3.50 each.

Keep reading for more sightings...

Next up:

Reader Yosie on Facebook just shared that she spotted the Sinful Colors magnetic polish  in the shade Polar Opposites at her Dollar Tree for, of course, $1. It didn't come with a magnet but she just used one that she had from a China Glaze polish and she said it worked perfectly. Yosie also mentioned that the Sinful Color magnetic polishes are still at Target for $4.99 (here's a pic of the display).

And last but not least:

Reader Kayla on Facebook recently shared that she spotted the Sally Hansen magnetic polishes at her local Big Lots for $1.60 each. That's an awesome deal since these polishes retailed at most stores for $9.99 each!

If you're not "over" magentic polishes yet, get out there and look around. You could score some great deals at your local discount stores!

Thanks again, Amber, Yosie and Kayla, for the great tips!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've never seen China Glaze polishes at Marshalls before, even though I go to T.J. Maxx a whole lot more, but that is awesome! I would probably get the set for myself if I were to see it. I don't have any magnetic polishes but would love to try one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with Magnetic polishes, because I have enough for myself. This is a great find! But it bums me out that I had bought the nails inc. ones for $15 a long time ago. oh well, that's just the way it is, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw those at TJ Maxx today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them at TJ Maxx yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came back from TJ Maxx after snatching this exact collection! I can confirm that at least my set did not come with a magnet, but I love the colors even without anything special!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig