Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Free Target Earth Day Bag available in stores NOW

Starting at 10AM this morning (Sunday, 4/21), Target started giving away 1.5 million FREE Earth Day Bags (in-store only). If you're planning a trip to Target today, look out for these (ask a Target employee about them ASAP to see if your store still has them!).

Reader Tammy was able to snag one today and was nice enough to share this pic of the contents:

image credit: Tammy for Nouveau Cheap
Target Earth Day Bag 2013

Contents of the Target Earth Day 2013 Bag:

1 reusable shopping bag
1 coupon booklet (filled with Target coupons)
1 sample package of Annie's Bunny Grahams
1 sample packet of Method dish soap
1 sample packet of Seventh Generation laundry detergent
1 sample packet of Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Cream

Good luck to all of you who are heading to Target today! I would love to hear if you're able to get one!

Thanks again, Tammy, for sharing this picture of the bag with us--and congrats on scoring one!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Aw man, I wish I would have seen this earlier! I just went to Target, actually right at 10am, and didn't get a bag :( Boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! :( I tried to post this as quickly as I could.

      Delete
  2. Aaaw, I bet you're right. Well at least you got the bag and coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first location I stopped by today was out of bags by 1:30, but the second had a few left with coupon books only (no samples).

    I actually secret-shopped this sampling event and the time window indicated was 11:30-3:30, so you may not see anyone actively handing out bags at the entrance after that but they might still have a few laying around if you ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband just ran to Target for me and the cashier had no idea what he was talking about, but had a stack of the bags at the end of the register, so he asked and got one. It only had a coupon book in it, he said they apparently were handing out the samples separately and all he saw was the Burt's Bees one. I don't think he looked very hard though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, I went to Target today and they were selling these for 99 cents (empty ones). As you might imagine, there were very few people carrying them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went early today and got mine, but I also waited till 1030 because they couldn't find them. I did get my samples and coupon book so I'm a happy camper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to my Target at 10:00 only to find out they couldn't find the bags but I waited it out and at 10:30 I got mine with all the goodies inside but on the brighter side I got to chat with other peeps waiting on their bag and got lots of great tips on how to shop and save at target lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I overslept this morning, but I still got a bag w/ the coupon book around 10:20 am before I shopped. Lol
    I'm glad that there was an employee passing out the bags.
    Yesterday, I heard that the bags were given only at the register.

    I wanted to get a bag w/ samples though.
    The bags are not that big btw. A little larger than a lunchbag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I worked this event in IL... Its not target employees, we are brand ambassadors hired from outside marketing companies. The event was not supposed to start until ten and Target employees were instructed not to touch the boxes at all. There were 140 prestuffed bags with samples. After that I had 800 bags and coupons books to pass out. There's no way your store should have ran out.at the end of my shift, I left about 400 there for them to give out or keep. We were specifically instructed not to give bags to children. I had no problem giving one per person though. I ran out of samples in the first hour though. $44 worth of coupons and a free bag isn't exactly something I would complain about getting though.....just a little inside perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig