Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coupon to go with the 40% off Neutrogena sale at Rite Aid this week


A huge thanks to reader Marshie on Facebook for this one! Right now on the Neutrogena website, there's a $2 off any Neutrogena cosmetics coupon, in addition to lots of other Neutrogena coupons. (You have to register to access the coupons.) Needless to say, if you pair this coupon with the 40% off sale on Neutrogena cosmetics this week at Rite Aid (going on now through Saturday), you're looking at some awesome savings.

A few recs, in case you're thinking of taking advantage of this deal:

Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder  - I still owe you a review on this one but, in a nutshell, this is probably the most hardcore shine-control powder I've ever tried from the drugstore and I love it for my super-oily skin (I'm going on my third compact!).

Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Bright Berry - not as shimmery as some of the other shades in this line, I have keep Bright Berry in my purse and often find myself reaching for it when I not only want some color, but when I want some extra moisture. These jumbo lip colors pack some serious hydration and nice pigmentation as well. (With the 40% off sale and coupon, you can snag one for about $3.50 this week.)

Thanks again, Marshie, for the great tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They have that Print the coupon thing that you have to download, I can't download it at work and my home printer is broken :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be AS good of a deal, but thru Saturday. At Walgreens, there is a $3 off any Neutrogena Face Makeup coupon in the Monthly Savings Book.. so you can stack it with the $2 manufacture coupon, and get $5.00 off (: For those of us who prefer Walgreens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the shine control foundation and I'm not sure I like it. It's ok but ive only used it once. After about 3 hrs my oil was already gathering up and my face looked not so nice lol. I may return it and try the powder. I don't think I saw the shine control powder though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig