Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 28

Wet n Wild LE Spring Forward Collection Interactive Sightings Map

This is an interactive sightings map created to track sightings of the new Wet n Wild Limited Edition Spring Forward 8-Pan Palettes. In order to make this collection easier to find for all of us, you are encouraged to place a marker on this map (instructions below) if you have spotted the Wet n Wild Spring Forward collection in your area. I approve markers once per day, so if you do not see your marker after you submit it, please note that it may take up to 24 hours for it appear.

NOTE: IF THIS MAP DOES NOT LOAD FOR YOU, TRY VIEWING IT IN A DIFFERENT BROWSER OR CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT LINK TO THE MAP (you cannot add markers via that direct link; you must add markers by accessing the map via this blog post).

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Spring Forward Collection Interactive Sightings Map



BEFORE ADDING A MARKER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

1) YOU MUST FIND THE LOCATION ON THE MAP THAT YOU WANT TO MARK. 
2) After you find your location on the map, click "ADD" in the upper right corner of the map and follow the instructions. PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL IN THE STORE LOCATION AND CITY INFO ON THE MARKER FORM (and a street name if you'd like) of the drugstore in the notes. You may also add notes about how many palettes were left when you were there, where the display was located in the store, etc. 
3) IF YOUR MARKER DOES NOT APPEAR AFTER YOU REFRESH THE PAGE, DO NOT ADD ANOTHER MARKER! It might take up to 24 hours for markers to become permanent on this map.
Any questions, leave a comment on this post and I'll do my best to answer them!
One more thing:

WHEN VIEWING THIS MAP: If the description on a marker does not specify an exact location, zoom in on the map several times to see street names and hopefully you can figure out which drugstore is being referenced.

DISCLAIMER: Nouveau Cheap is not responsible for incorrect information represented on this map. Before driving to a location referred to on this map, it's always a good idea to call the store ahead of time, just to be sure they still have product left. 
SHARE:

244 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 244 of 244
Beth said...

I want to know this too! I checked a WD today and they had a pathetically small cosmetics section and I couldn't imagine them having anything LE...

Unknown said...

I know I'm in CO too and every time I check the people have no idea what I am talking about.

Unknown said...

I'm in Clarksville and haven't found them yet. We don't have CVS anymore.

Barbie said...

what about philadelphia! *pouts*

Anonymous said...

If you live in the Southeast, check the Winn-Dixie grocery stores! That's where I found mine for $3.39 today!!:) It's like winning the lottery when you find these things..lol

Rhonda said...

Full display @ Discount Drugmart on Fulton in Cleveland, OH.

Hippopotamuslee said...

I just added the marker for the CVS in Chicago, on Chicago Ave. They had a full display completely separate from the Wet n Wild area, on a bottom self full of random displays. I called this store and they explicitly told me they didn't have them! Thank god I went in anyway. I bought one of each. Good luck, ladies!

Hippopotamuslee said...

They have them at a CVS on Western and Chicago! I just saw them and updated the map!

tehkimmy2 said...

Went to few Kroger's in Katy no luck, where in Katy?

tehkimmy2 said...

Checked few Kroger's in Katy no luck, where in Katy?

Budget Splurge Beauty said...

So everyone that found it in florida was in Winn Dixie? There are hardly any winn dixies around me! I went to the two near me and none of them even knew what I meant by limited edition makeup. IS there something I'm not getting....

Kristin said...

I have been checking every single Walgreens and CVS that I see for these things for the past month with no luck. I finally remember to check your map to see if it was updated with Florida locations and finally I see people have been seeing them in Winn Dixies! I used to work Winn Dixie and never did we get any good stuff like this so I tried a different one and low and behold I hit the gold mine! I almost squealed with delight when I saw this display! I never would have thought that the place I used to work for would carry these! The best part is that they were ringing up $3.99 instead of $4.99 so I saved two dollars over all! Thank you so much for doing all that you do to help us out G, you rock!!

Unknown said...

I agree, it's like we're being punished for not having CVS or other drugstores here. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm in FL & I see that people are finding them at Winn-Dixie, so I went to my Winn-Dixie today with no luck. There was no area at all for special LE displays or anything. I don't understand where they would be if they were to have them?

Anonymous said...

any luck? I', also from Jersey and I can't find them anywhere...

iseela said...

Just to let everyone know--they are selling these online on nonpareilboutique-- it is 15 dollars for the set

Unknown said...

I've got my hands on Nude Awakening in the Bay Area/East Bay!

Budget Splurge Beauty said...

I'm so upset! After searching for weeks I finally got so excited to see a marker near me. I went to the store and about had a heart attack when I saw the display....alas, they were completely wiped out of Nude Awakening! I could cry :(

Unknown said...

Anyone seen them.in Chicago? ?

Rachtastik Likes said...

Still can't find these anywhere in Philly!

Jordan Stebich said...

Just spotted (and bought!) the Going in the Wild palette at Wegmans in Princeton at Naussau Park. Unfortunately, the Nude Awakening Palette was sold out, but they had about 5 or 6 Going in the Wild palettes, if you are looking for that one!

Anonymous said...

I found both palettes at a supermarket (Smith's) in Albuquerque, I have not yet found them at a drugstore. The display was at the very bottom and hidden behind a cart full of some sort of special deal. They were 4.99 and they had about 4 of each pallet.

dek2711 said...

Someone put a marker at harmons in CT...drove 30min there...and not only did they not have it...they said they never did:(..someone pls remove the location.

siggo said...

If anyone was looking for them at the CVS in Oakland that was marked on the map, they are not there. Should take down the marker. I even had them look it up on their computer.

Unknown said...

G, they are being sold online for a very fair price ($7.99).

http://www.beautyjoint.com/wet-n-wild-color-icon-eye-shadow-palette?keyword=wet%20n%20wild

With the code LOVEMELISA you can receive 5% off and standard shipping is $2.58 with no taxes.

Kitsune said...

Wow.. nothing south of Orlando? Wow, FL, get it together... it shouldn't be impossible to find these in Miami!

They're probably not even available anymore, since they're limited, and I just can't bring myself to spend twice the listed retail value PLUS shipping for these from a 3rd party website.

Unknown said...

I've checked numerous CVS and Walgreens in Louisiana. I also checked two CVS and one Walgreens in Mississippi. None to be found. I think I am giving up .....

Beth said...

I'm getting really fed up, frustrated and hopeless at this point. I'm in south Florida and I just went to my local Winn Dixie (which has an impressive cosmetics department with rotating new displays) for what I think might have been the fifth time since I saw Winn Dixie markers on the map. I ended up talking to a department manager and she knew exactly what I was asking about and said they were all gone soon after they were put on display. Obviously I could order them online but honestly that defeats the point of saving money to me. If I'm going to pay more than a wet n wild price for a wet n wild product, I may as well save up for something higher quality

Anonymous said...

anyone know of any websites where we could buy these? i can't find them in albuquerque NM :(

d00m said...

So I personally broke down and bought Going in the Wild on eBay for about $14 and some change. I can't get to the CVS/Walgreens marked in my area and my closest stores (two CVS's, one Walgreens) never stocked them. BTW, www.nonpareilboutique.com/ has BOTH palettes available as a "full set" for $15 for those who want both and can't get them.

Deepa said...

There is no WnW pallete in CT...i went there and the lady said they never had them:(...please remove the sighting !!

Unknown said...

OMG! I went to my local CVS (Castro Valley, in the San Francisco Bay Area) tonight & they finally got the LE WnW display up. Too bad I had already bought the 2 palettes online. :p

clisa said...

I just added a marker for the Jewel Osco at Roselle & Wise Rd. in Schaumburg. The display was full!

Unknown said...

Still no word on the palettes. I got the name and cell phone number of a Walgreens Community Leader. She has looked these up in their system and does not find any in their warehouse even. I don't know how these could be in two Walgreens in Fort Worth if they are not even showing in the system at the warehouse. Albertson's is going to hold a set if they ever get any in. CVS customer care is supposed to contact me if they get anything in our area. What a bummer. Still hoping but that is kind of fading since we are getting so close to summer now.

Lisa_Grantham said...

Anyone spotted them in the MD? On the prowl but no luck, just discovered the pallete online this week. I'm prob. Too late to the game besides looking online.

Unknown said...

No posts in over a month. We still don't have them in Fort Worth.
I am puzzled by something. There are markers for Dallas Fort Worth and Houston. When I go the the respective store website the address on this map does not match the address on the store website. I called an area representative for Walgreens and she checked at the local warehouse for stock on these pallettes and the display. None were shown to have been in stock or had been in stock before. I am about ready to find the cheapest online site to buy these from. I am tired of waiting.

Jessica Summersett said...

I found some!!! I went to the Jewel Osco at the weird intersection of Montrose, Sheridan and Broadway. There were only 3. I was tempted to get them all but only got one! I just added it to the map for you ladies (:

Kat said...

Were you ever able to find them? I have been looking for these around here for months and even have my beauty adviser at Walgreens on the lookout.

Unknown said...

ORLANDO!!?? the marker on the map for Orlando is in and apt. complex....Does anyone know where I can buy them in Orlando FL?

Unknown said...

I live in south Florida and have yet not seen these.

Fay. H. said...

July 13th. Rite Aid near Bellis Fair. Full display -1 nude palette.

Anonymous said...

Were any new ones spotted in New York City?

Deepa said...

Just found this pallete in Middletown RA....looks like they re-released it and we finally got it..there was 1 set each left and they had all the new pop collection.

Unknown said...

This is awesome! but unfortunately there is none around my area :( pleaase people keep looking let me know there is some around austin, texas area!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 244 of 244   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig