Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Burt's Bees Holiday Grab Bag is back

If you're new to this promotion, about twice a year, Burt's Bees offers a grab bag on their website and they tend to sell out pretty quickly. You won't know what you're going to get until you receive it. This time around, they're guaranteeing five full-size products plus sample sizes and the bag retails for $25 plus shipping:


Over the years since I've been posting about this grab bag, I've heard mixed reviews when it comes to what you receive. But I will say that the variety and quality of the bag seems to have improved over the years, and every time I post about this offer, I seem to get less and less negative feedback from you. But as with any grab bag, it's up to you decide if you think it's worth it. I think that five full-size Burt's Bees products for $25 sounds great, and this year it looks like they've including some gud itmes too, which is fun. Hey, if you don't like what you get, you can always give those items as presents, right?

Have you purchased past grab bags from Burt's Bees? What did you think of your bag when you got it? Are you thinking about picking up this year's bag?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this deal! I'm really liking their gud line's "pearanormal" shampoo and I would love to give this eco-friendly brand a chance in other products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the grab bag from last year and will certainly get a couple of them this year. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know it's plus shipping I'm trying to check out but it's telling me to choose a shipping method? I thought it was free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone received their Grab Bag yet? I'm having trouble getting an answer from the BB website...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig