Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 26, 2012

Spotted at Marshalls...

Big thanks to reader Caroline, who spotted some OPI, Orly and more at her local Marshalls recently and was nice enough to share. Check it out!

image credit: Caroline for Nouveau Cheap
OPI polishes at Marshalls: $3.99 each

Keep reading for more details...

image credit: Caroline for Nouveau Cheap
Caroline writes:
I saw Orly today and picked up Stone Cold for $3.99...as well as new individual Barielle shades ($2.99) and new mini sets from Jessica and Barielle ($5.99 and $9.99 respectively). 

The biggest thing was OPI nail polish, full size bottles! They're individual, and go for $3.99 each...several pieces from LE collections - I noticed the Katy Perry and Pirates of the Caribbean shades as well as what seems to be a Miss America/pageant collection that I didn't know about.

 
image credit: Caroline for Nouveau Cheap 

Caroline also spottes some mini e.l.f. polish sets for $2.99:

image credit: Caroline for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much for the awesome sighting info, Caroline! You're making me want to run out to my local Marshalls right now and see what I can find!

Have you spotted any full-size OPI or Orly polishes at your local Marshalls lately? I know that Essie polishes seem to be everywhere right now (Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx) but I haven't seen full-size bottles of OPI or Orly yet (only mini sets of OPIs and twinpacks of Nicole by OPIs).
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The nail polish at my Marshalls is always so picked over. But I did manage to find Orly Stone Cold and Rococo A-Go-Go. I'm yet to see any OPIs though :( It's always just Essies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a bunch of OPIs from the Katy Perry collection at TJ Maxx for $3.99!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so sad when I see these kinds of posts! My Marshalls (and Ross) never get anything this good! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Mermaid's Tears OPI and 2 Color Club sets(Take Wing and Wicked Sweet) from Marshalls just a couple minutes ago!

    Last weekend I picked up Crown Me Already by OPI from there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, where is her local Marshalls? Maybe it's somewhere I can drive to? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not sure if it could be related, but ulta is also having a sale on discontinued shades (2 for 12$) and i remember seeing swimsuit.. i nailed it in the ad (blue shade in one of the photos above)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found Orly's Rock Solid and Rock the world at tjmaxx last week!! They also had Emberstone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen china glaze at Marshall's too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been for a while. Along with a lot of Essies for 3.99.and packs of crackle China Glaze and single Sation (the new ones) for $2.99

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's funny because I saw OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! and various colors from the Katy Perry collection for full price at my CVS last week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to stop reading these nail polish sale posts. I have developed a new addiction and the posts are enabling it, LOL.

    My collection has grown from less than ten, to about 200, just this year! And my bank account has gone from about $200 to less than $10 =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a TON of essie and orly and nicole by opi polishes for 3.99 and 2.99 at my tjmaxx the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My East Bay CA TJ Maxx has some OPIs for $3.99.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marshall's in my area has Orly, Essie and ver.y few OPI

    ReplyDelete
  15. At my TJ Maxx I saw full sized Orly, Essie, China Glaze, and OPI. I picked up Orly Rococo-A-Go-Go for $3.99. I'm totally in love with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig