Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 26, 2012

FREE mini candle at B&BW no purchase necessary (Facebook)

A huge thanks to reader Gina be for this one! Hurry up and claim yours before they're gone:


Click on over to the Bath & Body Works Facebook page to receive an email containing a coupon for  FREE mini candle of your choice, no purchase necessary!

When you click "Get Offer" you'll instantly receive an email from B&BW (the email will go to whatever email account is linked to your Facebook account). You can then either show the email on your phone to a B&BW accociate while you're in the store, or print it out and take it with you to the store.

The fine print (as stated in the email):
Valid at Bath & Body Works stores only October 26–28, 2012. $3.50 value. Includes: 1.3 oz Candles only. Limit 1 per customer. No purchase necessary. While supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. May not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts.

Thanks again for the heads-up, Gina be! So many of us love candles--especially when they're absolutely FREE!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. G, I would never know about these things if it weren't for you and the awesome readers here. Huge thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Slatkin candle brand they have there. The Marshmallow Fireside candles are blow-my-friggin-mind good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely go get one tomorrow. Just wondering — what's everyone's favorite candle scent from B&BW?

    P.S. G, I picked up the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner trio for brown eyes since you said it was your holy grail pencil liner. Wow, I am seriously impressed! I only really like the black one, but considering I bought it on BOGO at Rite Aid for $5.50, I didn't mind not loving the taupe/purple ones. But I just wanted to show you a picture of how awesome it is. In the picture, I've been wearing the eyeliner from about 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. today, so 14 hours. It has barely budged from both my top and bottom lash lines. It's definitely my new holy grail!

    Here's the picture: http://i48.tinypic.com/bi3srm.jpg
    (Please excuse my unkempt brows.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine this afternoon! They only had the Winter seasonal scented candles in mini candle section at the store though, so if your like me and don't like that genre, then you might not have much to chose from. But not to worry, the Marshmallow Fireside candle is so incredibly heavenly... that's the only way I can explain it! And the reviews I read said that the scent wasn't weak either. Another notable interesting one was the Fireside which is smokey and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll never believe what happened! I was at the mall with friends, and we were actually about to leave the mall when I saw your tweet! I then dragged my friends to B&BW and I got my free candle and they got some too!. I would've never known about this if it weren't for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig