Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 26, 2012

Target Beauty Bag: the contents

NOTE: The Target Beauty Bag is no longer available. For those new to the Target Beauty Bag promotion, it's a free beauty bag that WAS available through the Target Style Facebook page. Target used to release a new bag twice annually, but when they released the last bag they confirmed that this was the very last bag that they'll ever offer. So if you got it, congrats! If not? Sorry you missed out.

This week I've heard from six or seven readers who have already received their Target Beauty Bag (wow, that was fast!). I posted the heads-up about this offer on October 2nd, and reader Tanya just got hers yesterday. Tanya was nice enough to share pics of the contents of her bag, as well a detailed list of everything she received. 

(As with all of the previous Target Beauty Bags, I like to post the contents so that others can compare what they got in their bags...sometimes not everyone gets the exact same things):

So let's take a peek at reader Tanya's bag:

image credit: Tanya for Nouveau Cheap

Keep reading for more info...

Tanya writes:

The bag is a cute leopard print one by the brand London Soho New York. The outside feel kind of like plastic, not cloth. 

Inside, there is:
 
-one sample size each of the Loreal Evercreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing Mask (all 0.34 fl oz or 10 ml)

-one sample size of Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (0.03 oz or 1 ml)
 
-a pair of sample size Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner (0.28 fl oz or 8.3 ml)

-TWO Target coupon books 

Each contain:

$1 Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy item (excludes trial/travel size)
$2 off Revlon Colorstay Whipped creme makeup
$1 off with purchase of two hair care items from Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Aussie (excludes trial/travel size)
$1 off Neutrogena facial skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
$1 off Jergens skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
$1 off Loreal Ever series hair care item, EverCreme or EverPure or EverSleek or EverStrong or EverStyle
$1 off Aveeno skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
$1 off Aveeno hair care item (excludes trial/travel size)
$1 off Covergirl Outlast lipstain
$1 off Maybelline NY face cosmetic item (excludes eye and lip items)
$3 off Pixi Flawless Beauty primer
$2 off Olay facial skin care item, cleanser or moisturizer or treatment
$1 off Nivea or Nivea for Men item, body wash or lotion

The nice thing is that each coupon can be combined with one manufacturer's coupon. The down side is that they all expire on 12/31/12.

Thanks so much for the pic and all of the great, detailed info, Tanya!

Did you already get your Target Beauty Bag? If so, did you get the exact same items as Tanya?
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. I got mine yesterday too, and my sister got hers. I got everything listed above BUT only one coupon book, and I also got a Fekkai Glossing shampoo + conditioner sample. My sis got the Fekkai Shea shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man that's kind of sucky for the last one. You'd think they would make it more grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine yesterday! I got the same stuff and the bag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird! I just posted online that I received mine two days ago and my name is Tanya. I thought maybe I posted on your's and didn't know. :)

    I received the same items with the following differences:
    1 coupon book
    1 Jergens daily moisture 24 hour hydration sample
    1 fekkai shea butter shampoo&conditioner sample
    Still excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received the same bag. I know beggers can't be choosers however, it being the last bag, I thought they would really go all out!

      Delete
  5. I got everything that was listed above, except for I got 1 coupon book. I also got the Fekkai shea shampoo and conditioner and a sample of the Jergens lotions. It looks like they had quite a few inconsistencies with their bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same samples as Bethany, one coupon booklet and a sample of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received mine yesterday, but, like Bethany, my contents were a bit different. I only got one coupon book, but they also included a sample of Jergens Daily Moisture and Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, I forgot, I did also get the Jergens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the same as above with the addition of a Fekkai Glossing S/C sample and a Jergens Daily Moisture sample. Only one coupon booklet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the bag I got too!

      Delete
    2. Yep, that's what was in mine too!

      Delete
    3. Mine as well. I'm excited to try the shampoos and stuff, esp the Fekkai!

      I am glad that the coupons are good for a little longer than in past bags. I feel like they were usually only good for a month before.

      Delete
    4. Mine as well. I'm excited to try the shampoos and stuff, esp the Fekkai!

      I am glad that the coupons are good for a little longer than in past bags. I feel like they were usually only good for a month before.

      Delete
  11. I got the pixi primer, fekkai shampoo/conditioner, the same loreal sample as pictured, and the same clear scalp therapy sample. I did not get any coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's all that's in the bag??? Crappy. I know you shouldn't complain about free, but these bags are a joke. All it ever is are shampoo samples. I'm glad it's the last one and if that's what's coming to me.. then mine can get lost in the mail for all I care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks kinda sucky compared to the other ones! walking to mailbox now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got mine today! The bag is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe they're letting us down gently by making this one sort of skimpy?

    Honestly, I just like getting the bags, since they tend to feel pretty different from each other, so when I use them to organize my purse I can feel if I'm pulling out the iPod or the Clif bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this too! I also used a few past ones to make little health and beauty kits as gifts for my mum and sister- replacing the samples with actual products, etc.

      Delete
  16. As always the cosmetic bag itself is the real prize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't received mine yet, but considering my luck it's probably lost in the mail somewhere. =(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got a bunch of things! the pixi primer, two jergans packets, the fekkai duo, the clear duo, and the loreal trio. And the coupon book and bag.

    It was the only sample bag I was able to grab so maybe if they had your address in the system already they sent you less? Cause I got the whole deal and never got it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first one too, but I think they just made a lot of mistakes since they had assemble tens or hundreds of thousands of the bags. I doubt it had to do with whether you received one before or not.

      Delete
  19. I haven't gotten mine yet but I like the size of the bag itself. Good for taking with me in a pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the heads up on this G! I got the what was pictured above but with 1 coupon book, a Jergens daily moisture 24 hour hydration sample, and a Fekkai glossing shampoo & conditioner sample.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are GREAT items! I hope my bag is an animal print like Tanya's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. the bag is wonderful.. the samples are great for vacation-- comeone what do you expect for free?!? not even a shipping fee..
    the bag is a nice waterproof material, which is great for the beach! oh yea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i like to take samples on vacation- it's more special that way and i don't have to worry about losing or decanting bottles.

      Delete
  23. the samples are good, but the bag is super cute! The faux leather is even imprinted to look like animal hair! I was amazed with the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got mine yesterday and I had everything shown above but only one coupon book and a sample of the Frédéric Fekkai Shea butter shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i never got mine =(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig