Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 8, 2012

Spotted at Dollar Tree: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes

First, my mom spots Sally Hansen CSM polishes at her local 99-Cent Only store. Then they start showing up in 5-packs at Big Lots, Ross, etc. Then, a full-blown clearance at Walgreens. And now? They've landed at Dollar Tree!

Why is this news the most exciting of all? Because Dollar Tree accepts manufacturer's coupons! So if you have any $1 off Sally Hansen polish coupons laying around, that means you'll get these FOR FREE (minus sale tax, of course). 

Reader Kelly spotted the CSM polishes at her local Dollar Tree recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polishes at Dollar Tree
(retail: $1 each)

Keep reading for a pic of Kelly's haul...

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap 
Left to right: Paparazzi, Navy Baby, Yellow Kitty, Himalayan Blue, Without a Stitch

There's a mix here of LE and permanent shades:

Paparazzi: Prabal Gurung Spring 2011
Navy Baby: permanent collection
Yellow Kitty: permanent collection
Himalayan Blue: Tracy Reese Fall 2011
Without a Stitch: Prabal Gurung Spring 2011

Very exciting news, but it further supports the theory that these polishes are going bye-bye (at least in this form; they may be back with different bottles, colors, formula...who knows?).

Thanks so much for the great info and pics, Kelly! And thanks to those who also left comments here on the blog about spotting these at their local Dollar Trees. That info is much appreciated and it's great to know just how widespread the distribution is--if you've spotted these polishes at your DT, please let us know! 
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. We have a similar shop to dollar tree called Poundland in the UK and they sometimes have sally hansen too :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know where I'm headed after work today! Come on five o'clock! Thanks for making my Monday, G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is exciting! I need to get to a dollar tree soon. Sadly the one closest to me is kinda crappy and never gets good makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo. They may be a dollar, but that makes these even more dangerous for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these in sets of 6 for $6 at my local big lots! I would have taken photos but I didn't have a camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone seen these at Ross/Dollar Tree in the Dallas area? I have very little luck with finding the really good stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on this. I love a bargain! Thanks for this and the news on the Sally's sale this weekend. I bought twenty china glaze polishes for under $40. But this, this is even more epic!

    Thanks for this public service!

    I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess I know where I am heading tomorrow!! Only hope they have them at mine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have $1 off coupons for SH. So, would I just have to pay the tax on a purchase of these? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, this is tempting me to stop by my local shop this week. But I haven't found any good deals at my DT stores lately.

    Thanks for the info though! :)
    (Probably will check it out anyway, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, wonder if I can drag the kids out tonight for the 25 minute drive?? Of course mine never have the good stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thing I called my store because I was ready to put my shoes on. Mine doesn't have any. Booo! Hey Kelly, wanna pick me up one of each color including that white I see? Shipping in CA would be cheap. lol I'm kidding. Man I wish my dollar tree and 99 cent stores were as great as SD. When we went on vacation we stopped at one and yours had brand name stuff up the ying yang. Darn it. Maybe I should offer to be their buyer. haha Thanks for sharing anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't see these at my local $Tree on Saturday, alas. But I did see some elf brushes, elf all-over face color, NYC green corrective concealer, and Maybelline Forever Metallics lip gloss pencils, for those interested.
    (South Bay Area, CA)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to know where you r located

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well it doesn't look like the the Dollar Tree stores in my area (S FL) are carrying them...bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hit my local DT in Signal Hill... nil, zip, nada. They still only have LA Colors nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, $1 for sally hansen. i need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i went to three different stores in my central california area, only one of them had them in the following colors:
    Runway red
    Eel skin
    coral fever
    first kiss

    I did not find any of the same colors as kelly, which is a bummer, i kind of liked her colors better :b oh well

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could not find any at the Casa De Oro, CA or Spring Valley, CA. Maybe they haven't unpacked them?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just got back from some errands in Moscow, ID and they had the Paparazzi, Model Behavior, Casting Call, Strike a Pose, and Without a Stitch (all from that Spring 2011 Prabal Gurung collection you mentioned above), Anenome (anemone?) of Mine, Himalayan Blue, and 650 Navy Baby. Maybe a few more, but I had somewhere to be and only did a "drive-by" look and grabbed four. I know on some things their selection can be vastly different from what is in the store near me, only ten miles away, and especially when it comes to their closeout items it may be just luck of the draw. I know my roommate and I will have a lot of fun with these, though, even though I don't have any coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol, can we have them in Moscow, Russia, too? :D I never realised Himalayan Blue was a LE - good to know!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig