Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Attention Ulta shoppers: check your email!

UPDATE: It appears that Ulta may be staggering this coupon. My pal Maria just told me that she got this coupon LAST week, with a different expiration date. So if you don't get it today, don't give up hope! You might get it NEXT week, so just keep checking your email (and your spam folder).

Not to be confused with the 20% off one item coupon that's currently available on the Ulta website and contains several exclusions, I just received an email containing THIS coupon:


This coupon (which I believe is specific to each customer, which is why I'm not posting the actual coupon) is valid toward Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, Tarte, Clarisonic, etc. I know it's hard to believe, but here's the photo that was included with the coupon:


Per the coupon, the only exclusions are "fragrance, Lancome, Clinique, Dermalogica, Benefit Brow Bar and clearance merchandise." It's only good for in-store purchases and it's valid through Sunday, 11/4.

Woweee!!  

I hope that all my fellow Ulta shoppers also received this email. I obviously don't know the criteria Ulta uses to issue this coupon, but I'm posting about it with the hopes that everyone who has an Ulta account and receives Ulta emails gets this coupon today. Please do let me know in the comments if you got it! And be sure to check your spam folder for this email (just to be safe!).
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Ohh going to check my email right now, thanks for the heads up G, always appreciate the hard work you put into letting your readers in on all these deals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a platinum member so I really hope I get this coupon. I will be quite disappointed if I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the email. Just be sure to let people know not to share their code. Each code is unique and can only be accepted once. Trust me. I work at Ulta. We've tried entering them twice. Doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know if the emails and the physical mailers have separate codes if they're linked to the same Ulta account? I got both, but already used my coupon so I can't check them against each other.

      Delete
  4. I'm platinum as well and did not receive this email. I did, however, receive a mailer for 20% off my purchase last week (valid until this past Sunday). My mailer had the same exclusions as above. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get the email. I was totally looking at more stuff to buy while in the process of checking my email!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the same thing!! But Im not a platinum member.

      Delete
  5. I got the coupon by email last week. My daughter got hers as a postcard in the mail. Very strange how erratic this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this coupon in the mail about a week ago, sale started Sunday and goes till next Sunday(the 4th).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine came a week or two ago with an expiration date of 10/27. My mother-in-law got the same coupon about a week ago but hers started on the 28th. I'm not sure about my mil but I received an actual coupon in the mail and an email (she at least received a coupon in the mail).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a mailer that expired last Sunday & totally took advantage... In trying to ignore that 20% off 1 item, hopefully its email or mailer.... my wallet cant handle it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got an emailed in-store coupon plus a postcard - but last week, and my sale ended last week too. Staggered for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got both the coupon in the mail and this one via email! Hrm, what to buy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine came in the mail a few weeks back and was good from 10/20-27. Yes, it was put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the great info, everyone! So helpful!! :)

    And I believe that if Ulta sends you two coupons, you can use them both (on separate purchases) as long as the codes aren't the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got mine about a week ago by mail (postcard), exp. November 4th. No email as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got mine last week and purchased the tarte lip surgence set. Glad I got them with a discount because they are all pretty similar to each other. They are all in the pink family. But I love the lip surgence formula so I couldn't pass it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got one in the mail last week and the email yesterday (10/30/12)!!! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got my coupon last week and it ended on Saturday, October 27, 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haven't received this yet, and I'm a premium member.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really hope I get my email soon! I want to use it online before all the stuff I want is sold out! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the email is for an in store purchase only. That's what mine says anyway.

      Delete
  19. Well, I used the mailer last week, so I'm not too disappointed if I don't get this one. I got the UD Vice palette and the Benefit lipgloss set. Even though the latter is for breaking up for Christmas gifts, that pretty much blew the rest of my beauty shopping money until probably the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got mine last week too! And I am a platinum Ulta member as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. NOOOO I got mine last week and didn't see it! I disregarded it as the usual "with exclusions" email, and they send so many emails I've gotten into the habit of not checking the specific coupons until I go in to make a purchase... :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig