Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sneak Peek: Scunci Ponytail Bracelets

Hair ties that double as bracelets are all the rage these days, but sometimes you have to buy them online or from fancy boutiques. Well, that's no longer the case because check out the info I just received from Scunci:
scünci just moved the ‘arm party’ trend of stackable bracelets to your hair!  Introducing new scünci® Ponytailer Bracelet—the perfect accessory that doubles as a bracelet and a hair tie!

Wear just one scünci® Ponytailer Bracelet or a few to rock out a great hairstyle, or stack a few on your wrist to sport the stacked bracelets trend!  scünci® Ponytailer Bracelets are available in nine complementary colors and styles and match any outfit! 
 More info, after the jump...

 
 The scünci® Ponytailer Bracelets are versatile to accessorize your hair or your wrist and are available in a variety of colors and textures so you can mix and match any combination. So get started with the stacking trend or add to your fashion bracelet collection and always have a hair tie ready to use. From casual to dressy, these scünci® Ponytailer Bracelets are a great addition to any wardrobe.
The new scünci® Ponytailer Bracelet can be purchased for approximately $3.99 and is available at Walmart and CVS stores.

For more great styling ideas, hair accessory trends and scünci giveaways, “like” the scunci Facebook page at www.facebook.com/scuncihair, or follow scünci on Twitter at www.twitter.com/scunciHair. For more information about the scünci line of hair accessories for every day or special occasions, visit www.scunci.com.

Are you already a ponytail bracelet lover? Are you happy to see this trend hit the drugstore? I can't wait to try them, because I've almost caved several times and purchased some online for far more money!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. OMG I didn't even know this was a THING. I always have a ponytail holder on my wrist because my hair drives me insane so I seriously love this idea. Can't wait to try them. IMMEDIATELY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be on the lookout for these. I have fine hair and a growth pattern that is annoyingly "forward", so I inevitably use an elastic by the day's end.

    Last year I bought the same concept from Goody. I liked their nice sleek design, but I am open to checking these out, too. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea but am afraid I would end up taking them off. For some reason bracelets and watches always irritate my wrists and I spend more time removing them and adjusting them than actually wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see those getting stuck in my hair! I'll pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea is nice but I doubt these are going to work... they'll definitely end up stretching after several uses and then they won't fit on your wrists... unless you only want them as bracelets or hair ties but then that would defeat the purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've seen hair ties similar to these in Target (i forget which brand they were) with all sorts of beads & chains & whatnot and all i could think about was how badly they'd get stuck in my hair. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid to put those in my hair! I have one of their necklace/headband thingies and only use it as a headband. It looks weird around my neck with the elastic cord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately, I've found that the ponytail bracelets don't seem to work as well. I think they lose their elasticity faster than regular hair ties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Goody has the bracelets and necklaces to be used as ponytail holders and headbands, respectively. They have some metal on them, for decoration. I have fairly wavy-curly hair, especially near the nape of the neck, so I can't help but think everything would snag. But there are also those ones that are basically tied up stretchy ribbons, which Target has and they're marketed to also be used as bracelets, which work well as hair ties.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig