Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New from Lip Smackers/Bonne Bell: To.ki.o Treats & Lip Blushes

I want to thank several of you for the heads-up about these new collections from Lip Smackers and Bonne Bell. Apparently they've been spotted at Walmart for a few months now, but since I don't shop at Walmart regularly, they're brand new to me and I of course wanted to share (in case you haven't seen them either). They're super cute! Check 'em out (spoiler: there's a strawberry mochi-flavored lip gloss!):
image source: colorandflavorshop.com

Keep reading for all the details...

Lip Smackers To.ki.o Treats collection includes wand lipglosses, body sprays, eyeshadow duos and a heart-shaped mirror. To view the entire collection (or to make a purchase) click here.
Lip Smackers To.ki.o Treats Sponge-on Lip Glosses ($4):
  • Strawberry Mochi Parfait
  • Passion Fruit Pie Tart
  • Sweet Plum Pudding
  • Vanilla Ginger Cake
Smackers to.ki.o Treats Fragranc Spray scents ($5):
  • Dream Girl
  • True Love
Smackers To.ki.o Treats Eyeshadow Duos ($4.50):
  • City Nights (blues)
  • First Love (pinks)
Smackers To.ki.o Treats Cosmetic Mirror ($4):
  • Confetti Fun Reflections

image source: colorandflavorshop.com
 Bonne Bell Lip Blushes "make your lips blush with subtle, flirty color. This natural-looking tint delivers a delicate shine, plus it moisturizes and conditions lips. Made with natural ingredients and available in soothing flavors." To view the entire collection or to make a purchase, click here.
Bonne Bell Lip Blushes ($2.95):
  • Calming Vanilla Chai 
  • Cheerful Cherry
  • Passionate Fruit
  • Peaceful Peach
  • Playful Pomegranate
  • Serene Strawberry

      Have you spotted either of these collections in your area yet? Do you already own any of these products? If so, please share your thoughts! I am beyond excited to get my hands on that strawberry mochi-flavored lip gloss. Yum yum! And thanks again to everyone for the heads-up about these collections.
      SHARE:

      10 comments

      1. So glad you posted this! I can't wait to visit my walmart and pick all of these up! I'm a HUGE fan of anything even remotely eastern asian based so the strawberry mochi lipgloss immediately jumped out at me! <33

        ReplyDelete
      2. Those are ridiculously cute! I'm imagining this product next to my Tokidoki eyebrushes as part of my morning routine...

        ReplyDelete
      3. Oh these look awesome! Too bad they dont have Walmart in Australia - I will scour the internet for them!

        ReplyDelete
      4. ive seen these in my wal mart over the last two monthes .

        ReplyDelete
      5. Here's a coupon for $1 off 2 Lip Smacker products http://www.lipsmacker.com/coupons/facebook_COUPONPage.pdf

        ReplyDelete
      6. Bonne Bell packaging looks a bit like NYX's. Somehow, that makes me what to buy one. I think it's because the black-colored tube is more grown up than the 'pop' colors they normally are.

        ReplyDelete
      7. Omg these are sloop cute! And the pricing isn't bad either. I'll probably get some and share with my sister

        ReplyDelete
      8. If you really want the tokio collection then I suggest going there and buying a bulk. I bought my bulk (two or three of everything XD since they are so cute) at my Walmart last month and ever since then they haven't restocked them. These are limited edition so act fast!Eyeshadows aren't as pigmented since they are made for little girls, lip glosses were very sheer and show no color other than the fact that they are scented, the sprays are amazing I love the blue one, and last but not least the mirrors are great considering how cheap they are. One side is a regular mirrior and the other is 3x magnified.

        ReplyDelete
      9. Oh I forgot to mention that there are two designs for the mirriors (: and everything was the same cost. They were all under $4 so it's cheaper to buy at Walmart (if you can find them) than to purchase from their website!

        ReplyDelete

      I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

      Please refrain from comments that contain:
      • Links to your own blog or website
      • Advertisements or referral links

      Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

      © 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
      BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig