Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 20, 2012

Rite Aid deal: get Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation for $3.99 this week only


I mentioned in my weekly drugstore makeup sales post a few days ago that Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation (click here for my review) is on sale this week at Rite Aid, along with all other Revlon foundations, for $9.99 each. I also posted about this printable coupon that you can use to get $2 off your final cost.

Well, I completely forgot about the $2 Video Values coupon which can be stacked with the first coupon (thanks to reader Pamela for that reminder) to get $4 off your purchase.

But it gets better...

Reader Deborah on Facebook shared this link, where the blogger also mentions the Revlon Single Check Rebate. If you use that too, your final price for Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme foundation will be just $3.99. Pretty awesome!

Thanks so much, Pamela and Deborah, for the tips!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. If you are lucky enough to live near a rite aid I say grab this!

    I have worn it all summer long and am super impressed with it. I live in Texas and it has held up fantab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a steal deal! Too bad we don't have rite aide here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh wish I'd read this earlier! I drove 30 mins just to go to Rite Aid to get all of the Maybelline fall nail polishes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video values coupon says "cannot be combined with any other offers", which worries me. Has anyone tried using both? I'm going to try tomorrow and see if it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dies the revlon single check rebate work? I went to the blog but didn't see a link there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's the link for Rite Aid rebate - https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/default.asp?jse=yes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very confused. I live in Washington state. I have been trying for over two days to access the $2 coupon via coupon.com. I have scoured every listing. It is nonexistent for me. I don't know if it means it's unavailable in my area or just sold out. Is anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig