Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Update: free shipping this weekend at Ricky's


I apologize for not posting this sooner, but I wasn't around my computer much yesterday. Ricky's has informed me that this weekend only (through 7/8) you can enter code FREEJULY for free shipping on any order. You cannot use my 10% off code, NOUVEAUCHEAP, in conjunction with the free shipping code though.

I hope this helps anyone who's been contemplating an order (or a second order!) after looking at the deals I posted about in this post.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooo thanks, G! I just ordered Je T'aime. So excited :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig