Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover (press release)

This just in, Milani fans! To my knowledge, this is the first skincare-type item we've seen from Milani. I'm exciting to see them branching out:


Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover
(retail: $5.99, 4.0 oz)
 
Milani is very excited to announce the launch of our newest product: Instant Eye Makeup Remover! We developed this product due to feedback we received from our fans and customers. The dual-phase, silicone, oil, and fragrance free formula removes all of Milani’s long-wearing and waterproof eye products. 

This item is exclusively available on the Milani Cosmetics website
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, I'm am VERY interested in this. I love Lancome's dual phase remover for waterproof stuff, but HATE the strong fragrance and price! I'm on the hunt for a great remover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Jordana's makeup remover and this appears to be the same thing. Same bottle. Same color liquid. Exact same claims. I suspect this is repackaging of the same stuff.

    I like the remover. It does the job well and is cheap. I wish they sold it in stores instead of website only.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig