Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sally Hansen HD Polishes for $0.69 at Walgreens


With all the frenzy over at CVS right now, I want to be mindful of the those of you who DON'T live near a CVS and would still like to get a great deal. And that's exactly what I have for you today, thanks to reader Annette who shared a tip about the Sally Hansen HD polishes that are currently on clearance at Walgreens.

Annette writes:
Walgreens: Someone mentioned that Sally Hansen Hi-Definition polish was lower than what was previously mentioned; I thought maybe her store did a further reduction. But yesterday I noticed the orange tags had been changed to $1.69, so this should be the price available everywhere (if not now, then soon).
Like Annette mentioned, you can use the $1 Sally Hansen polish printable coupon from Red Plum and BINGO: $0.69 polish!

Thanks so much, Annette, for scouting that out for us! I really appreciate it!

PS: Don't hesitate if you want that coupon though, because it could go "poof!" at any moment.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I saw the HD polishes at Five Below today. there weren't stickers, but, they were in a bin near the 3 for $5 polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I'd so jump on that if I didn't already own the whole collection! Maybe should've waited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these for $1.75 at CVS on Monday (75% off). If the coupon would work there too, they'd be 75 cents. In case CVS is handier!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig