Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 22, 2012

China Glaze Fall 2012 On Safari Collection (press release + bottle shots)

As far as I'm concerned, it's never too early to start thinking about fall (fall and winter are my favorite times of year for polish releases). So today I'd like to give you the details on the China Glaze Fall 2012 On Safari collection. If you're already growing tired of the brights and neons of summer, these rich shades might be just what you're looking for:

UNTAMED COLOUR AWAITS YOU
China Glaze® Introduces 12 New Crèmes and Glitters for Fall 2012 

Los Angeles, CA – (June 2012):  China Glaze® nail lacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection, On Safari.  Be captivated by the earthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurous assortment of polishes. 

The China Glaze® On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:

 I Herd That: Brilliant copper glitter
 I’m Not Lion: Glistening gold and multi-color glitter

Desert Sun: Delicious caramel
 Adventure Red-y: Vivid red
 Call of the Wild: Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
 Elephant Walk: Cool graphite grey
 Exotic Encounters: Lush green crème with blue undertones
 Jungle Queen: Smoky violet
 Kalahari Kiss: Light sand brown
 Man Hunt: Bold cobalt blue
 Prey Tell: Daringly dark red
 Purr-fect Plum: Bold burgundy


 On Safari is also available in:
6-piece “Native” Collection: Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell
6-piece “Tourist” Collection: Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That

The China Glaze® On Safari collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. FYI, Polishaholic blog (n/a) has swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I saw her swatches a few days ago and they are GORGEOUS (as always!). Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying true to my nail polish addiction I purchased these the minute they were available. These colors are so pretty in person. Since you and I share the same nail polish addiction when did you get yours? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! I actually haven't gotten any yet...can you believe it?? I have my eye on ALL of them except for the light browns but only because those shades look horrible on my skin. Boo!

      Delete
  4. I NEED that Desert Sun!! Such a beautiful caramel color. Something I don't have in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girlie, that one is gorgeous. I WISH I could rock colors like that, but no matter how hard I try, they look terrible on my skintone. *cries*

      Delete
  5. My nail supply place has these but I only got Exotic Encounters so far. The colors are very pretty, but they are definitely more "fall" feeling to me, and I'm still in a summery mood. A lot of them are gorgeous in person, though, so I'm sure I'll be adding more to my collection eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Not Lion and Adventure Red-y are gorgeous I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that teal color and the violet, really unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cobolt blue shall be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got these yesterday. I passed on a couple, though, because they just didn't seem unique.

    So, they are calling this a Fall collection? Good grief! Will their winter collection be available on Labor Day??!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with I Herd That & I'm Not Lion. I am a sucker for glitter. Teeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that cobalt blue! And Elephant Walk looks really nice too for fall neutrals x thanks for sharing G. !! I love fall lol I can't wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I'm not Lion" cracked me up.

    The shades look nice. I like Elephant Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like them all! When will they be out? I'll keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  15. man, they're really lovely colors, but i have such a hard time justifying spending more than $2 for cremes (especially if i just franken the specific colors i want). alas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I have to have them lol!! Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year and love all the fall collections coming out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These colors look amazing, especially the Bright blue! I can't wait to try these colors! Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cobalt blue looks gorgeous! Perhaps I shall be on a 'man hunt' now. lol at the name.
    I tell myself over and over again...no more nail polishes. I barely have time to use the ones I own. Yet you keep luring me with your posts, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may be in the minority here, but I'm just getting settled into summer -- I'm not ready for the fall collections, lol. Did summer officially start this week? I digress. I like the colors in this new China Glaze collection, particularly I Herd That -- which looks a bit like the Electrify glitter (although it has specks of red and more of a golden tone) from the Hunger Games collection to me, which I have and love -- and Man Hunt.

    Off topic, I stopped at Ulta today and saw a display of new OPI summer colors that appear to be sold exclusively at Ulta and are on sale for 2 for $12. I picked up Passport and a Smile (a light pink) and Do My Back Please? (a light green). I think both resemble colors from last year's Pirates of the Caribbean collection. There's also a blue glittery color that reminded me of a color from the Katy Perry collection, IMO. I was able to redeem some points I had accumulated and I picked up both polishes for $4.29, including tax. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig