Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BOGOFREE haircare sale at Target

A huge thanks to Twitter follower @victoriakr for this one! @victoriakr spotted an insane end-cap at her local Target recently and was nice enough to share:

 image credit: @victoriakr for Nouveau Cheap

Everything above is packaged in twin-packs and they're all BOGOFREE!



 image credit: @victoriakr for Nouveau Cheap

@victoriakr literally bought ONE Macadamia Oil repair mask for $30 just a few weeks ago, and now they're BOGOFREE!

If you love and use any of the products in the above pic, get to your Target ASAP and see if you can spot this end-cap!

Thanks SO much, @victoriakr, for the great sighting and heads-up!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That hair mask is the best one I've ever used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I saw this on Wed when I visited Target. Hopefully I can pick up some of the macadamia products ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I SO wish I had a Target near me! This is such an awesome sale, it's not fair! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find this display at any of my area Targets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not in my target too... N I also checked the website but no luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to two local Targets and there's no display :[

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sale is on the website now: http://www.target.com/c/health-beauty-health-beauty-ways-to-shop-hair-care-bundles/-/N-56em3#?lnk=Utility_HAIRC_042912_X2Y1|X2Y1&intc=514745|null

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the best sale ever! i love the deep hair repair mask!! i bought two packs now im set for a good couple months! i found this endcape in san jose, ca over at the target on capitol ave! you guys should look up the deal on target.com provided by huynh's link and "find it in store" and it'll tell u what store has some in stock! that's how i found mine without wasting time in going to every target store in the area! thanks again for the mention of this deal, saved me so much money!!! especially since i usually go to ulta to buy this at $30 a pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for posting this amazing deal! i literally saved so much money coz if u think about it, you go to ulta u buy one of them for $30 a pop, and for this deal you get 2 for the price of one so it makes it seem like you are only paying $15 for each one, which is practically like seeing it as 50% off heeehee, anyway thanks again! i bought two packs =]

    my advice is use the like that huynh provided and use the store locator to see what stores nearby your area has it in stock so that you dont have to go to every target! this helped me a lot to not have to drive everywhere! =]

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig