Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 16, 2012

Spotted: Maybelline Summer 2012 Exotic Escape Collection (sort of)

The other day at Rite Aid, I spotted one of (presumably) several displays for the Maybelline Summer 2012 Exotic Escape Collection. I normally wouldn't share a display that only contains core collection mascaras, but I wanted to show you the model in these photos because she's wearing some brightly colored shadows and a pretty nude lip color, and I'm assuming those products are in the other displays in this collection.

AND, as luck would have it, yesterday a kind anon reader left this comment on the You Tell Me page:
I was in rite aid today and i noticed a new Maybelline collection. I missed the name but it had lipsticks, and these bright eyeshadow duos! it didn't look like i've seen it on your blog- but i missed the name. the packaging was so sleek, and there was yet another $1 tear pad attached.
I'm assuming that anon is talking about the Exotic Escape collection, so thank you, anon, for the info! It looks like the model below is wearing bright shadows that match your description of the display you spotted:




When I spot the other displays in this collection, I'll be sure to post pics. If YOU have spotted the other displays in your area, please fill us in! If they're like other LE collections from Maybelline, I'm assuming there will also be lip colors and nail polishes in the collection too!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow! I got to check it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Anon back- Yes this is the one! I noticed the mascara one the day after. I need to go pick up some stuff tonight and I'll bring my camera and get some pictures of the other display! Keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright shadows!!Especially pink!! cant wait to spot this collection. but my rite aid is so slow at putting out new displays cause believe it or not it takes forever for the stuff to get gone. Which can be good if you need to go back for backups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this any diff fr the regular falsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Have Just Got The Maybelline Falshies Flared In The UK! But The Pagaging Is Different To The One Sold In The US For Some Reason Not Majourly Different It's Just The Top Part Is Shaped Like A Cone Instead Of Being Cut Like That One (If You Get hat I Mean) Anyways I Love This Mascara The Brush Is Better As It Doesn't Clump My Lashes Like The Original Falsies, I Just Wish The Formula Was The Same This Flakes Like Crazy So I Just Buy The Regular Falsies And This But Swap The Brushs Round And My Mates Has The Other;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig