Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 16, 2012

Spotted: new Sally Hansen Rock of Ages collection and new Insta-Dri shades

Huge thanks to Lacquer Ninja for the following sightings! Lacquer Ninja spotted two new Sally Hansen displays at CVS and was nice enough to share.

First up, another new Limited Edition Salon Effects collection! This one's based on the Broadway musical, Rock of Ages (soon to be a major motion picture):


image credit: Lacquer Ninja for Nouveau Cheap
I can't quite make out all of the designs, but they definitely look like "rocker" type patterns. Fun!

And here are some new Insta Dri shades:

 image credit: Lacquer Ninja for Nouveau Cheap

Bright, bold hues are something we're seeing a lot of in drugstores this season, huh? I have a feeling we'll be seeing even more of them before the summer is over!

Thanks so much, Lacquer Ninja, for the great pics and scoop!

Have you spotted either of these displays in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw the Sally hansen Insta Dri display today at the Bed Bath & beyond in NYC!! Also I saw the new revlon and I got Sheer Seafoam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw those plus a display with salon effects stickers for pedicures at my local CVS! they looked interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get enough of the Salon Effects strips! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of stalking these new releases, but this one is a complete surprise to me.

    So thank you, again! Squee!!

    On a pouty note, I haven't been able to track down the Prabal Gurung inspired strips in my city yet. I hope these will be in wide release. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nail strips but don't love the price. I'm glad that lately I've been able to get bunches of them at half price or less. (Been lucky to catch sales/clearanced packs). I'm just no good with nail art and with these you can have wonderful nail art that is sooooo easy. I think I just love all things Sally Hansen, because I want a few of those Insta-Dri polishes too. I'll just wait to see a few swatches though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone seen Alexander Wang for Sally Hansen collection? It was shown in InStyle March issue. Colors shown are Petrol, Oxblood and Parchment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the instadry display but have yet to try it. Honestly, I don't know what I'm wearing for lol. I just need to go back to the store and get them already!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig