Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 2, 2012

UPDATE

It's come to my attention that the deal I posted about earlier this afternoon regarding It's A 10 haircare products at CVS may have been an error in CVS's system. It appears that some readers tried to get the deal and were told by various store managers that they could not sell these products at the clearance price that was coming up when scanned. As a result of this news, I have removed that information from this blog post.

The last thing I would ever want to do is cause any headaches for CVS. CVS is already extremely generous with their beauty clearance sales, rewards and sales, and if this was an error in their system, I would NEVER want to add to that problem by posting about it here. Therefore, I'm deleting all of the comments on this post and closing comments altogether.

I want to thank everyone (including the original reader who gave us the heads-up about this deal) for all the information. I hope that you understand and respect my decision, but if a bargain is actually an error, I will not promote/share that type of information on this blog.

That said, I DON'T believe the SOHO deal is an error, so here's that info once again if you missed it:

I spotted a small floor display of SOHO makeup brushes at my CVS and since they didn't have prices on the display, I took a few brushes to the scanner and discovered that ALL of the brushes in this display were 50% off!

I only picked up one (I've never tried these brushes before so I didn't want to go overboard):


SHARE:
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig