Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Awesome freebies and promotions valid THIS WEEKEND ONLY


HEADS-UP! All of the following reader-submitted deals are valid THIS WEEKEND ONLY (through April 22), so jump on them if you're interested! 

Thanks to reader Mimsy for this comment:
Hi, G! Just wanted to mention that the Bath & Body Works facebook page has a coupon for a free 2 oz Malibu Heat lotion. No purchase necessary. I got mine today. But hurry because the coupon's only good through tomorrow, April 22.
Thanks to readers iseela and Andara for these comments:

iseela writes:
Hi, just to let you know that on [the Zoya blog] it is announcing the 2012 zoya nail polish exchange and it will be for only 2 days------april 21, and 22.
Andara writes:
Zoya is doing an Earth Day promotion this weekend. Consumers can purchase 6 - 24 bottles of polish at $4/bottle, then send back the same amount of old polish by any other brand, which they will dispose of in an environmentally friendly manner.

Full details about this promotion at Zoya's blog.

Thanks to readers strango610 and Priya for letting us know about this promotion:

strango610 writes:
Sephora is having an earth day thing, April 22 for a free 1.7oz moisturizer.

TO REDEEM IN STORES: Bring an empty cosmetic product container from any brand into participating Sephora stores. No purchase necessary.

TO REDEEM ONLINE: Enter code EARTH12 in the promotion code box at checkout with any merchandise purchase of $30 USD or more.
 Priya writes:
I received an email from Sephora yesterday about an Origins Earth Day Trade-in Event on Sunday, April 22nd. Bring in an empty container to a Sephora for recycling (must be a product that they carry) and get an Origins full-size moisturizer (choose from Origins Starting Over moisturizer or A Perfect World moisturizer).

This deal is also valid online with the code EARTH12 with a purchase of $30 or more.

While supplies last of course. Also it says that the offer is valid on April 23rd (instead of 22nd) for stores in Salt Lake City, UT and Paramus, NJ.
Thanks so much to all of the readers who contributed to this post!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. For Canadians, the offer is only in stores, not online, and only on Earth Day (Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the Malibu Heat earlier today, it smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Origins offer is also available in Origins stores and at Origins counters, like at Macy's. I'm going tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little confused about the Sephora offer- Priya's bit says that the product you bring in to recycle has to be something that Sephora carries, but I didn't see that in the fine print anywhere. Does it really have to be something sold in Sephora, or can it be any old thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was noticing that, too. I have a Yes to Carrots product that was all ready to go...now I'm not sure :(

      Delete
    2. I was confused too, but the bottom of the email clears it up. I think she just read it wrong...

      "You will receive your choice of Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Moisturizer with Mimosa (1.7 oz) or Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (1.7 oz).

      TO REDEEM IN STORES: Bring an empty cosmetic product container from any brand into participating Sephora stores. No purchase necessary."

      Delete
    3. Does anyone know if skin care products, like a face wash or face scrub, count as a "cosmetic product"? Or does it have to be an empty makeup item?

      Delete
  5. Thanks again, G, for the heads up! Zoya's Earth Day promo is one of my favorites. I was able to pick up 10 polishes on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Thanks so much for telling me about the lotion thing from BBW, I am so excited! Whenever you find out about free promotions like this please post! I could never find out stuff like this.


    I hope you don't mind, but I posted about the free lotion on my blog.

    Thanks so much!

    Love,
    Miss Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should've sent you a message too. TARGET is giving away a small reusable bag with samples of goodies today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was confused too, but the email says this so I'm going to assume she just read it wrong...

    "You will receive your choice of Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Moisturizer with Mimosa (1.7 oz) or Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (1.7 oz).

    TO REDEEM IN STORES: Bring an empty cosmetic product container from any brand into participating Sephora stores. No purchase necessary."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, Nouveau Cheap saves the day! I placed my Zoya order this morning, one of their new polishes is my last name (exact spelling even)! So I was able to snag a couple (one for my sister as a gift, now she'll have her entire name: first, middle & last in nail polish!), and a few more that were on my wishlist! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that is so awesome!!! I'm SO glad I could help, love! Yay! :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig