Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Suave Everlasting Sunshine Coupon

I just spotted this info over on Frugal Fabulous Finds and I had to share!

There's a new $0.50 off printable coupon for Suave Everlasting Sunshine (passion flower & vanilla), and it's good toward one body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner or deodorant.

In the past few weeks, I've shown you pics of the shampoo, conditioner and body wash, but it wasn't until the other day that I spotted the lotion at Walgreens:


And I had NO idea there was a deodorant in this scent as well! Anyway, I just wanted to pass along that coupon info in case you've been wanting to try any of these products.

If you've already tried any Everlasting Sunshine products, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am a fan! I think it smells great and the Suave brand treated my hair really well. I'm definitely going to take advantage of the coupon even though the price point is already awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the coupon! I have been wanting to try this ever since I read your post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in USA for 3 weeks and one of my targets for shopping was Suave products. When I found the Everlasting Sunshine shampoo and conditioner, i fell in love with the smell! I bought it, tried it, and love it, it leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it doesnt strip it at all... so i bought 3 of each! Plus the shower gel and lotion (it was available on CVS by that time). So i reccomend to anyone who hasn't tried it DO IT! It's a wonderful line that hopefully, will not be discontinued when I hit the US again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the lotion (bought at Walmart) and the conditioner. I think both work really well. The scent is nice ~ it smells a bit banana-y to me, in addition to the other scents.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig