Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 26, 2012

Dollar Store Alert!

If you've got a 99-Cent Only store in your town (click here to see if you do), and you're interested in stocking up on the BRAND NEW Dial Naturals Tangerine & Guava hand soap, you might just be in luck! As you may remember, I reviewed (and absolutely LOVE) the Dial Naturals Tangerine & Guava Body Wash, and was hoping for a good sale at the drugstores so that I could pick up the hand soap as well.

Well I stopped by my local 99-Cent Only today on the way home from work and I couldn't believe my eyes! Not only did they have these hand soaps (for, of course, $0.99 each) but they also had my favorite NutriSkin hand soaps AND two new scents from a collection that's so new I haven't even see it in "regular" stores yet! 

Here's my haul:

(I actually bought four of these because I love the scent so much.)


And here are two soaps from a collection I haven't even seen in other stores yet:

 


And then I bought one each of the NutriSkin soaps:



And finally, I couldn't pass this one up--I haven't tried this formula yet:


I'm still stunned that such new products were already at the dollar store. My total for eight hand soaps and one bottle of anti-bac was a whopping $9. If purchased at the drugstore, that would have set me back at least $25!

Have YOU spotted anything great at your local dollar stores lately?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. That cherry mint sounds amazing, I wish I had a 99 cent store here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost feel like I could smell these through the screen lol. Wish we had those at our local dollarstore. Such great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, saw those at my 99 cent store too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was this like a dollar tree or dollar general? There are so many 99 cent/dollar stores! I would LOVE to find these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the very first sentence of this post for a link to the store.

      Delete
  5. what was the name of the store? Dollar tree? We have so many 99 cent/dollar stores here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the very first sentence of this post for the name of the store.

      Delete
  6. I will have to check our local 99c store. Oh I hope they have these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man!!!! Wish there was a 99 cent store locally!!! What a GREAT find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully they will have these at my local Dollar Tree store! I picked up the body washes when I found them. Thankfully I had a 2.00 off coupon when you bought 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went at lunch and only found Dial White Tea and Vitamin E. Softsoap Coconut & Warm Ginger and Softsoap Crisp Cucumber and Melon. I am thinking about going to another 99cent store.. do you know if Dollar General carries Dial?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found all of these products at my 99 cent store in Northern CA. I'd never visited before, I'm really glad I checked it out. Thanks for the post, G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad I could introduce you to the wonders of 99cent Only. LOVE that store! lol! You never know what you might find from week to week. :)

      Delete
    2. I was already a frequenter of the Dollar Tree, but it's interesting to see how the selection between the two stores compares.

      Delete
  11. Boo, no 99 cent store here but I found the Nutriskin hand soaps at my Dollar Tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig