Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 26, 2012

FREE sample of Garnier BB Cream!



A huge thanks to Facebook follower Jennifer for this one! Garnier is giving away FREE samples of their BB Cream! All you have to do is fill out the form via the link below:

UPDATE: please visit the Garnier Facebook Wall (CLICK HERE) to access the link

If you want this, do NOT hesitate because this offer's been up for a while and there's no telling when it will be removed.

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I just updated the link in the post above. That should work for you!

      Delete
  3. darn, they didn't ask about my shade so i'm assuming they're only handing out one shade :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signed up at 10.20 a.m. EST so there are still some left! Thanks G. I have been wondering about beauty balms and now I can try for free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't take me to the site. It takes me to another site to fill out a survey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info! I wish they shipped to Canada as well though :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig