Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Breaking Beauty News: the Ulta Beauty Steal for Sunday is up NOW!

Just a quick post to let you know that I've heard from several readers that the Too Faced Naked Palette is available NOW on the Ulta site for $20 (regular price $36). So much for waiting for tomorrow morning!

If you want it, grab it NOW!

And thanks to so many of you for taking the time to let us know you were able to order it tonight!!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. makes sence in other parts they are 3 hours ahead +. thnx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a beeline for the store tomorrow! I've been wanting this for forever, and it's a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered mine. I'm very excited to get it! I have had m eye on these Too Faced palettes for a while and this deal was too good to pass up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig