Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 6, 2012

Simple Skincare coupon from CVS

 image source: simpleskincare.com

Psssst! Have you been wanting to try Simple Skincare (from the UK)? You've probably noticed that this line is now at most major drugstores and mass retailers and if you live near a CVS, it's your lucky day!

Right now you can watch a video on the CVS website and receive a coupon for Simple Skincare. I'd hurry though, because I'm not sure how long this offer will last.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh, it's at CVS too...didn't know that. I found it at Target a few weeks back. The last time I checked, Target has a $1 off the brand in their coupons on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you saw, but I also noticed Target had a coupon on their coupons page for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the great thing about it? I'm into simple, gentle, natural, cruelty-free skincare and whatever else (as much as possible, or should I say practical). I guess my question is, what makes this line different and/or better? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but I haven't tried anything from this brand yet, so I can't tell you. But according to their website, they're the number one selling skincare brand in the UK, so i'm happy we now have easy access to their products.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig