Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Wednesday Question


Have you voted in my sidebar poll yet?

I'm not actually asking you to answer the above question on this post, but I just want to take this opportunity to ask one last time to cast your vote for "Best New Drugstore Product of 2011" (see right-hand sidebar). As many of you know, the products in this poll were determined by YOU, so I'm hoping you'll let your voice be heard!

The results of this poll be posted in the Reader's Choice category of the 2011 Cheapie Awards, which will be posted THIS WEEK. So pretty please with a cherry on top, cast your vote if you haven't already. Thanks so much!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just did! Would love for u to follow my blog! Thank u xoxo MM

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig