Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Spotted in Canada: new Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel collection

Allow me to share with you how I first found out about this new Revlon ColorStay nail color collection. The other day on Twitter, Kari of Once Bitten sent me a tweet about how Leanne of The Lacquer Lounge had posted something about them. Then a few other lovely nail bloggers such as Jess of Polish Insomniac and Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail joined the convo and after that, I couldn't get them out of my mind. I mean, I love ColorStay, so the prospect of new ColorStay nail polish was just too much to think about.

And then literally that next day, my lovely Canadian reader LMC1971 shared the following info with me. Talk about timing, huh? I'm SO thrilled to be able to now share this with you!

NOTE: These were spotted in Canada (again!) and I do not know when they'll hit the US. Hopefully it will be VERY soon, as there look to be some beautiful cremes here (cremes are my favorite!):

image credit for all of the following photos: LMC1971 for Nouveau Cheap


Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel

"gel-like shine"
"up to 11 days of shatterproof colour"



One important thing I'd like to note is that LMC1971 noticed that the "fine print" indicates that the "gel-like finish" will be achieved if you use the corresponding base and top coats also in this line.



Standard Revlon nail polishes are 0.5 oz, so these are a little bit smaller at 0.4 oz.

Thanks so much to all the lovely bloggers I mentioned at the top of this post for putting this new collection on my radar, and a HUGE thank-you to LMC1971 for the fantastic pics!

Nail polish fans: are you excited to see/try this new collection? Thoughts?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm curious about the darker green one on the bottom row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice! The greenish one (the one on the far left, bottom row) looks really interesting. I hope all those pastel and gray-ish colors are cremes. That would be too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This had BETTER hit the U.S. soon. I love revlon, love color stay, and love their nail polishes so I have very high hopes for these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the colors look so nice, I'm excited to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walgreens has these online now http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?No=16&Ntt=colorstay%20nail&y=0&x=0

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG some of these colors look amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thanks for sharing the info with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These just appeared at my local CVS. I'm wearing Rain Forest right now, which is a dark green glitter. Very pretty. I can't speak for the wear time yet, however.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these at my CVS today, and I picked up Rainforest and Indigo Night! There are a few other shades that I REALLY want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Walgreens is doing a BOGO 1/2 off sale on Revlon right now, so I bought two of these, Rainforest and Coastal Surf. They look nice on my nail wheel, can't wait to try them on my real nails :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig