Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Wet n Wild LE Holiday eyeshadows and polishes have hit the East Coast!


If you're on the East Coast and you've been waiting for the Wet n Wild LE eyeshadow palettes and Ice Baby polishes to hit your drugstores, I think you'll be very happy to know that I just approved a TON of new markers on the sightings maps and most were located in the east!

Click here for the Beauty Bar map (matte 8-pan and baked palettes)

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave markers on these maps. You have no idea how much this has helped hundreds of readers out there--I get emails all the time from people saying they never would have found these collections had it not been for your markers and info. I cannot thank you all enough for your help!
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig