Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nouveau Cheap news

Since I sincerely think of all of my readers as dear friends (I've known some of you for going on three years now!), I'd like to share some good news that's come my way recently. If anything good has come your way recently, please feel free to share in the comments. Even if it doesn't have to do with beauty or blogging or the things we normally discuss here, good news is always worth sharing and I'd love to hear from you!

A few good things that have come my way recently:

  • Two wonderful fellow bloggers have recently interviewed me and if you'd like to take a peek at the interviews, hop on over to Hebridean Sprite and Seven Things Beauty. Thanks so much, ladies, for the opportunity to be interviewed by you!
  • Last week, Nouveau Cheap was selected by the Blogger Team as the Blog of Note for November 18th. With all of the zillions of blogspot blogs on the web, this was a huge honor and I'm still in disbelief that I was chosen!


  • And last but certainly not least, today I awoke to some amazing news. Channel 4 (a major television network in the UK) has a website called 4Beauty and they just released a list of Best Make-Up Blogs. Guess who made the cut?

 I'd like to send a huge congrats to my pals Vex in the City and Lipglossiping for making the list as well. I am in some insanely incredible company on this list and I just could not be more honored.

Thanks for a taking a minute to read this post and share in my happiness today. I hope all sorts of amazing things are happening for you right now--I'd love to hear about them!

PS: Someone who DEFINITELY had something amazing happen to her recently was my pal Brittany of Clumps of Mascara, who just GOT MARRIED! Congrats, Brittany, and I LOVED your unconventional and AWESOME wedding. I couldn't be happier for you two. Oh, and congrats on becoming the newest Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassador! Whoo hoo!
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. G, Congrats, lady!!! Those are awesome shout-outs and very well-deserved. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've been reading your blog since 09, and your blog has been a true inspiration to me, that i recently started up my own blog! I hope some day my blog can be as successful as yours is! Congrats u deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww G! You deserve every bit of it! You are so incredibly genuine and committed, it's no wonder such great things are coming your way!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats G! Thanks so much for telling everyone about your interview on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! congratulations girl! well deserved honors! when I'm in the mood to buy something new, I find myself checking your blog first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz! u totally deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Multiple Congratulations G! You're deserving of it all. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family and please let your Dad know that we still think of him and hope that he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, all is well deserved!! i've been following you for quite some time and i love that you always have an updated (and helpful) post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, my beauty superstar. How I love thee! Keep being the inspiration that you are. And thank you sooooo much for the love!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, so exciting! Your blog is an excellent resource and one of my faves to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats G! You deserve all of the accolades! Your blog is the go to for drugstore beauty. My good news this week was that my dad got the liver transplant he's been needing and he's getting better every day! We all have a lot to be thankful for this year! :) Keep up the wonderful work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaaaaay! Congratulations! The only exciting news I have right now is that I love the emery boards I bought last week, I've been baking (and eating) lots of cookies, and I'm getting a 3DS on Black Friday as long as Best Buy doesn't sell out of the Zelda bundle I want. :D

    Oh, and I won four nail polishes from those Allure giveaways lately AND the Murad active radiance serum. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the mentions, it's always nice to see awesome blogs the recognition that they deserve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww... Thats awesome! Congrats to you!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! You deserve every bit of recognition that has come your way! :) My good news is that I start my new job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you on your well-deserved honors. I love this blog and read it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats G, you certainly do deserve all of the accolades!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Awesome for you!!! Congratulations on having all your hard work noticed and honored!!! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats G! You deserve every good thing that comes your way! The work you put in to your blog doesn't go unnoticed by us and we are so grateful that you take the time to give us trustworthy information about the products that matter to us beauty lovers!

    Speaking for myself, I adore my high end cosmetics, but it's the everyday drugstore items that confuse me most, with so many choices that it's hard to know what to try. Your vast knowledge helps filter out the crap and saves me tons of money which is how I afford my high end splurges. Thanks for your hard work and dedication!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was so happy that you agreed to the interview, thanks again G! I'm glad things are going well for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, G--nobody deserves it more!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig